Team1Medical has an immediate need to hire a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) for our client located in Sugar Land, TX.
Certified Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, and other important information such as test results.
- Assist in outpatient procedures.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Set up instruments and equipment according to department protocol.
- Assist with procedures in clinic; casting, splinting, wound care
- Explain treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Schedule patients for tests or admission.
- Set up medical laboratory equipment.
- Accurately distinguish the necessary medical documents from the lists as provided.
- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones, taking dictation, or completing insurance forms.
Certified Medical Assistant Qualifications:
To be considered for the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) role, you must have the following:
- 2 + years’ experience as a Medical Assistant
- Professional and patient-centric attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must have national certification as a Medical Assistant
Company culture & perks:
A well-known healthcare specialty clinic located in Sugar Land, TX.
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Competitive benefits package (401K, Pension Plan, 100% Paid PPO Plan and Generous PTO package)
- Maintain an exceptionally professional atmosphere among their associates
- Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!Company Description
Team1Medical, a division of ExecuTeam Staffing, is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Contract-to-hire and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you’re an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success.
When you work as a contract or contract-to-hire employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as pet insurance, credit union membership, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!