General Global Scope
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project. They normally manage several related streams or activities to achieve the desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards, and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for the assigned projects.
· Actively participate in project scoping and planning activities and ensure alignment between all parties
· Participate in Project steering teams to ensure successful delivery
· Supports onboarding of resources, coaches and mentors project team members
· Drives accuracy in project financial reporting, schedule, resourcing and forecasting
· Prepare and implement the strategy to deliver services, ensuring resources optimization and profitability
· Manage resources allocation to ensure project delivery
· Work directly with the Sales team to make sure all agreements are delivered
· Manage all team member’s performance while allocated on the project.
· Report to Services Director
· Support Sales department on pre-sales activities, as well as prepare and review products and services proposal.
· Support account executives to identify new business opportunities.
· Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration. MBA or MS a plus
· A minimum of five years on a project management position on IT/ Software industry.
· Five plus years of leadership responsibility managing projects/teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
· Experience working on SAP
· Certification from recognized authority preferred (e.g., project management professional [PMP] certification from the Project Management Institute [PMI])
· Experience with Multinational and/or large projects
· 10 plus years of IT and business/industry.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated track record
· Excellent management and team-building skills
· Problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills to influence management, as well as internal and external partners
· Experienced in facilitation and negotiating
· Intercultural competence
· Demonstrates the ability to frame communication, based on listening and observation, in anticipation of other’s reactions.Company Description
Sigga is a fast-paced and growing global provider of SAP-certified mobile enterprise applications.
The Sigga Suite includes an Artificial Intelligence-based Planning and Scheduling solution for Maintenance, Warehouse and Inventory Management, EAM Business Analytics, and Plant Maintenance mobility for the execution of work in asset-intensive industries such as chemicals, oil/gas, and heavy manufacturing among others.
Sigga is an international company with offices in the US, Brazil, Belgium, and China.
You can find more information about Sigga by visiting our website (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com