Hire Dynamics is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Mechanical Assembler job in Suwanee, GA. As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for interpreting work instructions, drawing and wiring diagrams. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below.
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler job include:
- Complete all assigned tasks in various parts of the facility
- Comply with all related procedures
- Interpret work instructions, drawings, wiring diagrams and quality control documents for each task
- Successfully complete all required training as assigned
- Contribute to the continuous improvement efforts of department
- Safely operate necessary equipment to carry out assigned task
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- High School Diploma or GED, 2-year technical degree preferred
- 0-1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
- General knowledge of hand tool use, material handling equipment
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic math skills
This position would be Monday - Friday 6AM-2PM $14/hr.
Apply now if you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler job in Suwanee, GA.
Consistently Ranked as One of the Fastest Growing Staffing Companies in the U.S.
We are an award winning staffing firm for one simple reason, we make it a point to understand you and your career goals as your career advocate.
At Hire Dynamics, you are more than just a resume or skill set, you are an individual. We get to know you as a person, your unique needs, interests and aspirations, and match you with the ideal opportunity.
We provide opportunities to be recognized for your contributions.
Some staffing firms focus on filling job orders. We focus on you. We will provide opportunities for growth, recognition and help you achieve your career goals!