Systems Administrator Jobs in Malta:
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
3 weeks ago
Senior IT Systems Administrator
IT/Tech, Software Development
Job Description - We are looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our...
Skills Needed: Required Skills
At least 5years experience in Windows Operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy maintenance
Hands-on Experience with Networking, TCP/IP and Citrix
Monitor and maintain Microsoft Windows and Linux systems
Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration
Design and Implementation with Load Balancing
Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
Perform proactive analysis of infrastructure capacity and performance.
Perform system backup and recovery.
Develop process automation
Familiar with Symantec and Raid Software.
Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
Expertise in data centre management and data governance will be preferred.
Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Understanding of complex information and requirements
An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
over 2 months ago
Junior IT Administrator
Position: Junior IT Administrator - Malta - As a Junior IT administrator, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the company's IT...
Skills Needed: • A graduate in computer science or related field.
• Minimum 1-year experience providing information technology administration services
• Certification from recognised programs that indicate mastery of systems, tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute the work experience.
• Experience working on Windows Server and Client operating systems, and Mac OS X
• Team player - Develop effective working relationships with coworkers and administration
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and any other language
over 2 months ago
Sliema - Malta
Technical Writer - Malta - The Technical Writer will be responsible for detailed product documentation for internal and external use. You...
Skills Needed: Key Knowledge Required:
• Experience writing for software developers, architects and other highly technical audiences.
• Good engineering/technical background and knowledge.
• Ability to grasp and document highly technical concepts, theories and ideas.
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the system at a detailed technical level.
• Demonstrate the ability to write documentation (original and rewriting) that is clear, concise, consistent, and accurate.
• Expert attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
• Experience producing API documentation from developer-provided information.
• Familiarity with source control software.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work independently to see that all deadlines are met.
• Outstanding written skills in English.
• Self-motivated to drive forward this key part of the organisation.
• 5+ years’ experience in software documentation, including an understanding of APIs and writing sequence diagrams.
• Pays attention to detail and takes pride in producing effective content.
• Takes interest in how people learn or view information and use the correct methods of generating content to meet different audiences.
over 2 months ago
System Administrator/Network Focused
Position: System Administrator (Network Focused) - Our client is a Technology Platform Provider, being considered among the top most...