We are seeking a motivated Sales Consultant to sell CNC Machinery in the Southwest Washington area
- Get out from behind a desk and get to know the manufacturer's in our area.
- Learn cutting edge technology about the manufacturing industry
- Experience the value of assisting customer's choose the right custom machines and features needed to keep their businesses growing.
Apply for an opportunity to learn and work in this unique industry!
- Learn about CNC Machinery & Products
- Prospect and contact current and potential customers by phone and in person contact.
- Present and sell CNC Machinery & Products to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Consults with customers after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in outside sales and customer service
- Confident communicator
- Asks good questions for understanding
- Desires to learn about what is important to the customer and add value to their growing business
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent Follow Up Skills
- Knows how to read people and adapt accordingly
- Positive Attitude
- Knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Efficient in meeting deadlines and is detail oriented
- Must have your own reliable transportation as 90% of time is spent going out and meeting with customer's.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
Starting over 20 years ago, Ellis Machinery & Equipment has built a reputation for presenting top CNC Machinery and providing quality customer service. From helping customers choose the right product to providing outstanding maintenance from our service team, Ellis Machinery & Equipment works hard at valuing the relationships with our customers as one of the most important parts of our business.