Account Executive - Sales
Tacoma, WA • 2320 Commerce St, Tacoma, WA, 98402
The account executive is responsible for developing strategic relationships with our customers and building the customer base. The account executive is responsible for revenue growth and is expected to increase customer satisfaction.
- Previous sales experience required. 2 years preferred, 6 mos. Minimum.
- Reads and comprehends simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Writes simple correspondence; Presents information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees.
- Demonstrates decision making, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Strategic thinker and proven excellence in planning and delivery.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Accountable to meet or exceed established sales goals for designated territory as defined by Sales Manager
- Administer and report sales leads according to company policies and procedures
- Manage sales of products and equipment to current and potential clients
- Demonstrated ability to diplomatically and professionally address and resolve customer issues
- Participate in product knowledge training, presentations, application training & product demonstrations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
The position will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Company Description
At Aero Precision we Are known for two things: superior engineering & machining, and the ability to get the customer what they need, when they need it. Our products have been recognized across the country by members of the military and law enforcement communities for a simple fact: they work better.
Our goal is simple: technical perfection
Aero Precision's roots are deeply tied to aerospace, and our drive for clean, perfect engineering and machining stems from that. When you are building something that will fly in the air, there is no margin for error. We take that same approach in the firearms industry. Not every manufacturer will have razor thin tolerance levels. Not every manufacturer will personally oversee the development, design and machining of every part that comes off the line. We are not every manufacturer.
State of the art in every way
Manufacturing a great receiver isn't just about what the end product looks like. It's about what it feels like, how it works, how it handles and performs. To ensure that each and every one of these elements meets the mil-spec standard, we look at the process from which the product was created at a holistic level.
We push the boundaries of manufacturing and challenge the status quo by constantly looking for new ways to use, develop or evolve existing processes. By personally designing and engineering state of the science tooling in-shop, we are able to leverage the latest machine tool technologies to provide you with components of the highest quality.
Our investment, your benefit
Rail guided robotic equipment, new horizontal machining centers with sophisticated monitor devices and hydraulic tooling to ensure consistent loading. These pieces of equipment are standard in our shop and exemplify the dedication we have to investing in our work. We engineer total process control.
We have made and continue to make the upfront investment to produce the highest quality components day after day. Are there cheaper ways to build the same product? Sure. Would you as the end user see a difference in the way it works? You better believe it.
Better engineering builds better components. It's just that simple.