Mechanical & Control Services, Inc is an established commercial HVAC company, with our headquarters in Fife, WA. We've been in business since 2003 and are looking for key individuals to join our team. The MCS family is smart and energetic! We attribute our wonderful culture to our team based approach used for everything we do. We're not looking for just anyone to fill this role. We're looking for the right person for the long haul.
At MCS, we love what we do. We want to share that passion by inspiring trust and loyalty in the people around us, from the clients and partners who depend on our work to the dedicated, enthusiastic team that is the MCS family.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing systems and equipment at client's location.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by clients.
- Coordinate with supervisor and clients to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Establish & maintain a positive relationship with clients, vendors and co- workers through effective oral and written communication skills.
- Perform work as directed to achieve target productivity rates and quality standards as established by supervisor.
- Assist with training of new employees as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure proficiency in industry standard terms and language to support positive interaction with field personnel.
- Organize and comply with all pertinent documentation needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to support company accounting, tracking and reporting.
- Candidate should have 10+ years in industry
- Prefer formal technical training in the HVAC/R industry.
- 06A Electrical License
- EPA Certification
- Must comply with all safety standards & processes
- Must have positive attitude
- Ability to participate in a team environment
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly
- Ability to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule (including some weekends and on-call)
- Washington State Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Drug-Free (pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings conducted) (THC included)
- Pass appropriate background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Top Pay for the right candidates
- Employee health insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision) 100% paid by employer
- Dependent health insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision) portion paid by employer
- Generous vacation & paid holidays
- 401k plan with company matching
- Life insurance/AD & D
- Tool Allowance
- Reimbursement for CEUs and trade licensing
- Company van & cell phone
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Drug screening is conducted pre-hire and at random during employment (this includes THC).