Waterproofers/Caulkers/Concrete Finishers/General Labor
Come work for America's Master Craftsmen in Restoration and Preservation! Western Specialty Contractors is currently looking for self-motivated, top notch individuals to help serve our customers as a tradesman. Our office has openings in the Tampa-St. Petersburg area. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to meet you!
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities may include commercial caulking, window glazing, waterproofing, wall and floor coatings, structural concrete repairs and masonry restoration.
- Tuckpointing, brick/stone laying, caulking and construction knowledge would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated reading ability, writing and math skills to comprehend and explain safety policies and material instruction.
- Physically, workers must be able to stand or walk for long periods; lift and carry materials weighing 50 pounds or more; climb ladders, scaffolds and other tools and equipment; see (naturally or with correction).
- Ability to work at heights, extreme temperatures and to wear company's safety equipment is essential.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation - $15.50 - $25.00 per hour based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligible after 90 days
- Life Insurance - $10,000 coverage that is 100% Company paid eligible after 90 days
- 401k with match immediately upon deferring eligible after 90 days
- VACATION after 1 year of service - must have worked 1000 hours to be eligible
We encourage you to learn more about Western and its member companies at . We look forward to having an opportunity to discuss field workforce opportunities with you and encourage all who are interested to apply today at and click on:
Bricklayer/Caulker/Concrete Finisher/Waterproofer/Skilled General Labor
*Western Adheres to a Drug Free Workplace
EOE M/F/V/D E- Verify