Delivery Driver / Warehouse
Electric Supply, Inc. is an employee owned company that has been in business since 1970. We strive to offer an environment that provides our owners (that’s you) with the right balance of work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits and fun package that includes:
Medical, dental, vision plans
Company paid life, AD&D, short term and long term disability
Coaching, development and training
Paid time off
Six paid holiday and one Flex Day
Owner Referral Bonus
Gym Membership Reimbursement
Be Healthy Bonus
Owner Appreciation Day
Employee Stock Ownership
401K with a company match
• Assists in receiving stock and nonstock items for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and
quality of orders are correct.
• Cleans warehouse for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
• Drives vehicles (e.g. truck, van, forklift, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and
materials to designated sites.
• Loads and unloads delivery trucks for the purpose of receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
• Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. checking fluid levels, fueling, cleaning, etc.) for the
purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
• Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and
providing reliable resource information.
• Participates in physical inventories for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying
• Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse for the purpose of providing
• Prepares orders by pulling from stock for the purpose of meeting delivery
• Transports a variety of items for the purpose of receiving and/or delivering materials
on both scheduled and unscheduled pickup and delivery routes.
Job Requirements: Minimum Qualifications
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: adhering to safety practices; operating equipment used in warehouse operations; operating standard office equipment including pertinent software applications; and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
REQUIRED LICENSE As a Delivery Driver, you will be delivering electrical supplies to our clients, no over the road driving and you will be home every night! Do you have what takes to be an owner with us? A valid Class B License, valid DOT Physical Card, 3 Years of commercial driving experience is required.
EDUCATION High School or equivalent
Electric Supply Electric Supply is Florida’s largest independent electrical and voice data video distributor.
We serve both local and international electrical contractors, utility companies, industrial facilities, institutions and low voltage installers.
We were founded in 1970 by the Adams family with George Adams, Sr. as the founder. The company is still owned and managed by the Adams and Brock families with George Adams, Jr. as the President/CEO and Shaker Brock as the Vice President of Operations. As part of our succession planning and goal to be sustainable as an independent distributor, we established an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) in 2011 and our employees are now co-owners of Electric Supply.