We are very busy and we are hiring cooks and cashiers for the Baseball Season.
We have over 100 jobs available.
You will be responsible for establishing warm and sincere contact with each and every guest, front line areas; taking and filling orders and keeping your area clean and stocked.
The Cashier must always be warm and sincere to the guests while performing the required tasks in a quick and efficient manner, always being aware of the guests waiting to be served. You may need to provide explanations or assurance to new guests about how to best enjoy their dining experience.
The Food Prep person performs duties in all areas of food preparation. Responsibilities include keeping the fresh produce available and for the care and cleanliness of the equipment in the kitchen area. Attention to hygiene, quality food preparation and storage are essential in this fast-paced food service environment.
The Cook is responsible for the preparation and cooking of food products and for the care and cleanliness of the equipment in the kitchen area. The Cook will monitor shortening levels, conditioning, and filtering throughout the day. A qualified candidate will be responsible for keeping the fresh produce available and for monitoring holding times on products.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams