Sheepdog Athletics, home of CrossFit SANE, is looking to add passionate and dedicated coaches to our growing box. We are looking to hire someone who is an effective communicator, detail-oriented and punctual. We are looking for a coach who can lead the warm-up, explain the daily workouts, demonstrate movements, and instruct and cue members on proper technique throughout the entire class. The perfect candidate will integrate him or herself into our community and jump into other coach's classes. There is also room for growth as we are looking to continue growing our schedule.
- Coach daily classes, including warm up and cool down, while engaging members and instructing on proper form and technique through the entire workout.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with members and prospective members to uphold our welcoming & friendly feel
- General gym maintenance such as maintaining order and cleanliness of space
- Fulfill opening / closing gym responsibilities depending on class times
- Handle membership inquiries; provide information about our program and membership options.
- Assist with sales of new memberships and merchandise.
- Encourage participation in community events
- Assist in organization and execution of community events
- Communicate class feedback and findings to Head Coach for further business improvement
- Stimulate social media interaction that aligns with our team values and vision
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification (or scheduled Level 1 course)
- First Aid, CPR and AED Certification (to be completed within 30 days of hire)
Please include cover letter expressing your interest and resume. Please contact us with any questions. Interviews will be scheduled over the next several weeks.