**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
I am representing a leading Audio Visual & Technology Integrator in Arizona, seeking an experienced service technician. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: troubleshooting of Audio-Visual and low-voltage systems in commercial, residential and K-12 education environments.
- Competitive Pay & Steady Work, plus Over Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans available
- 2 Weeks PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- Review the assigned work orders the day before a scheduled visit to discern from client’s complaint what parts/tools or resources will be required to complete the site visit.
- Request required equipment and/or resources for completing the service call
- Collect completed job folder from the office for Immedia completed projects if required
- Obtain current programming files for the service call if required, and save updates on company server if changes are made.
- Arrive at scheduled locations promptly at the scheduled time or notify the customer and/or project coordinator
- Check in with client contact upon arrival and before leaving client’s office.
- Complete the scope of work as defined in your work order and document any additional issues addressed while on site.
- For defective/broken product, call the manufacturer for RMA and return the item with RMA form to the warehouse.
- Phone Support: return calls for phone support throughout the day
- Strictly adhere to the companies Installation Standards, report infractions to Service Manager.
- Complete status reports and time entries daily for that day’s work.
- Assist with training of new service technicians
- Review service call notes from cases resolved by other technicians to keep you in tune with what was done to resolve other service cases.
- Complete list of stock parts and tools for Service Vehicle and maintain required stock levels weekly.
- Schedule regular maintenance on vehicle every 3000 miles. The truck should be kept clean both inside and out.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License
- 3 Years as a Lead Install tech, or Service Technician
- Experience with DSP and Crestron programming
- CTS Certification (desired)
- Strong customer service skills; willingness to build business relationships with customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions given in written, oral or schedule form.
- Ability to read and interpret AV system drawings, and written scopes of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in written form.
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, with overtime required for specific projects.
- Physical Requirements:
- Sitting, standing, stooping and bending for long or extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools and to handle other office equipment.
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy equipment (up to 50 pounds).
- Ability to climb ladder, scaffolding or transported by lifts.
- Ability to drive/operate a vehicle.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities daily/weekly/monthly may occur for short periods of time in a seasonal temperature-fluctuating environment
HireSparks AV Recruiting is the premier Executive Search Firm dedicated to the Audio Visual Integration & Manufacturing Industries.
We employ only veteran Audio Visual Recruiters who have years of experience recruiting either in an internal AV Manufacturer / Integrator role or as "The AV Recruiter" at a search firm that serves multiple markets. 100% of our team are remote, allowing us to attract the best talent, anywhere in the world. We then focus on giving them the best and most effective tools available and developing them into the most effect recruiters possible. We also share far more of our fees with Recruiters, further attracting the best of the best.