About the Position
We are actively searching for qualified Part-Time (1 day, 2 day, or 3 days per week) Clinical Psychologists in the Terre Haute, Indiana area in our rapidly expanding service to over 300 contracted long-term care facilities. In this role, you will provide initial evaluations, continuing therapy services, and cognitive testing to an aging population in a long-term care environment, including skilled, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. You will function with the autonomy of a private practice with an assigned caseload, but with support and collaboration of our Director of Behavioral Health Services, Chief Nurse Practitioner, and Chief Medical Officer, as well as our in-house scheduling department. You will also form relationships with facility residents, staff, and other Vanguard clinicians to facilitate a high level of care of your patients. In return for your excellent clinical care, Vanguard offers you:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience;
- Clinical Requirements Bonus Offered (Terre Haute, IN only)
- Monday-Friday position with no evenings, weekends, or on-call responsibilities;
- Company provided medical malpractice insurance and State licensing upkeep costs;
- Mileage to and from facilities paid at the then-standard IRS rate;
- Monthly videoconference continuing education programs; and
- Referral bonuses.
- Indiana Licensed Clinical Psychologist (HSPP) or immediately license eligible.
- PsyD or PhD in psychology from an accredited university.
- Able to pass background testing: including criminal, motor vehicle record review, and drug screening.
- Able to pass credentialing process: including obtaining Medical Malpractice coverage, enrollment in private insurance, Medicare/Medicaid, CMS, and all other Federal/State programs.
- Ability to function autonomously while sufficiently servicing a prescribed daily caseload.
- Ability to provide the full-range of clinical care within your professional scope of practice without limitation.
- Ability to punctually keep to your scheduled professional appointments.
- Ability to create and maintain positive therapeutic relationships with patients and their community of interest.
- Ability to create and maintain positive professional relationships with client facilities and their staff/administration.
- Ability to achieve and maintain proficiency in Vanguard’s EMR and other required technical capabilities.
- Availability for your own transportation to convey you to your assigned sites of practice, reliably and without reasonable limitation.
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Company Description
Vanguard Eldercare Medical Group is the largest provider of psychiatric and neurobehavioral health services to seniors residing in extended care facilities in Indiana and Michigan. We are currently partnered with over 300 facilities in the region in which our consulting team of Nurse Practitioners, Clinical Psychologists, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers provide specialized, on-site care to this frail and vulnerable population.