Vista College is currently hiring for a Full Time Cosmetology Instructor at the Longview, Texas campus.
To learn more about Vista College, visit the website at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Our customer-driven employees are what set us apart. Each teacher, administrator, and staff member is essential to providing excellent service and producing graduates the business community would be pleased to employ. The optimal Cosmetology Instructor candidate will be responsible for teaching students the philosophy, technical, and hands-on techniques of cosmetology.
Key responsibilities include:
• Utilizing the training syllabus, equipment, and learning materials to give the best learning experience to our students
• Testing students to gauge their development
• Support after-class student assistance as needed
• Meeting deadlines for grade submissions and required duties
• Be a mentor to the students
• Assure company and government compliance is maintained in your classes
• Support campus initiatives
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• 3+ years’ cosmetology industry experience
• 2 years’ salon experience
• Active Texas Cosmetology License
• Proven group and one-on-one presentation, communication, and organization skills
• Basic excel or data entry skills
• Exceptional customer focused skills
• Ability to sufficiently read, write, and speak the English language
• Previous teaching experience is a plus
May be required to travel to different sites depending on class schedules.