YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Venture Lead will take pivotal responsibilities to make the Digital Incubator (DI) vision come to life ‘lead in outcome-based farming in APAC by inventing and scaling new business models > . The Lead will enable new business opportunities, leading new digital farming ventures from zero to one and supporting commercialization. They will act as role models and evangelists to shape a culture of digital innovation and an iterative mindset across the CS organization and beyond.
■Evangelize the digital incubator model as well as the innovation mentality to both internal stakeholders and external partners by articulating new venture vision, Implementing roadmap, and success criteria.
■Define the vision and roadmap for innovative digital products
■Understand customer needs through direct interactions with farmers and with the support of your UX colleagues
■Lead test of Proof-of-concept, build-up of minimum viable business, and design business model in a lean and agile start-up setup. Create a structured product backlog and steer implementation
■Be accountable for early market success of digital solution, ensure customer adoption and satisfaction
■Manage cross-functional team members and external partners in charge of UI/UX design, engineering, marketing, agronomics and data science.
■Define business and financial case to outline investment requirement, team set-up and roles, and short/long-term outcome.
■Lead/Support alliance development by identifying innovation requirement, sourcing right partners, and/or facilitating negotiations.
WHO YOU ARE:
■Bachelors degree or above
■8+ years of experiences growing businesses from zero to one, developing new business strategy, prototyping/shipping digital product, and/or running incubation programs
■Fluent in both business and data/technology (e.g. machine learning, Blockchain, drone, IoT, etc.) is a strong plus
■Excellent writing and speaking in both English and Japanese
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer - centric solutions.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drives Vision & Purpose: Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Courage: Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Cultivates Innovation: Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Attracts & Develops Talents: Attracting & developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply for the position through our recruiting website with Japanese resume, Japanese working experience and English CV.
Please find other working conditions at our career site, by coping and pasting the following URL on your internet browser.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,