Firma: Saxoncourt Taiwan Ltd.
|Standort:||Tokyo - Japan|
|Diese Position ist auch an folgenden Standorte zu besetzen:||Tokyo|
|Art der Beschäftigung:||Vollzeit|
|Jahres-Gehalt:||245000 JPY pro Monat|
|Zusätzliche Informationen / Vergünstigungen|
|REASONS TO TEACH IN JAPAN|
• Time to explore. Teaching in Japan gives you loads of time off to explore the country. You’ll get plenty of days off and even entire weeks off during the year. So get out and find something new!
• Sushi, sake, ramen, manga, anime and Japanese punk. Alright, that was 6 things for the price of one, but we can’t get too crazy with this list.
• The subcultures of Tokyo. If you’re not sure what Rockabilly, Dekora, Fairy Kai, or Gyaru are all about, there’s only one way to truly find out.
• It’s unbelievably refreshing how polite the Japanese are.
• Japan has an abundance of natural wonders. Every bit of modern tech that can be found in Tokyo city is equaled by a piece of Japanese wilderness that can only be truly appreciated by being there in person. Ancient temples in misty mountains. Roaring waterfalls into crystal blue rivers. Turquoise blue oceans and white sand beaches. There is no shortage of fresh air to be found.
• You can hit the slopes, too. Grab your skis and head to the Japanese Alps. After a year of teaching, you might have a new favorite sport.
• The money is good. There is a big market for learning English in Japan, and schools are willing to pay teachers very well. For all there is to experience in a year of teaching in Japan, it’s crazy to think that you can still come back with way more money than you left with.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
In Japan, the majority of the schools are located in the Kanto region, which is essentially the Greater Tokyo/Yokohama metropolitan area. Schools are typically small, with two, three or four classrooms. Few schools have more than five classrooms, while some even have just one.
We feel that it is important that teachers who teach with us in Asia have a well-rounded experience. We encourage our teachers to explore the local culture and neighboring countries during their time with us.
Our head offices are populated with teachers who have grown and developed with the company and then moved up into varying roles such as teacher management, teacher training, teacher recruitment, marketing and sales.
With over 500,000 alumni, 85,000 current students, and 1000 teachers, we know this will be the experience of a lifetime!
ありがとう! (thank you!)
|Hello Japan lovers!
Teach English to adults and children in Tokyo and have the adventure of a...|
Für weitere Informationen zu dieser Stellenbeschreibung klicken Sie bitte hier:
English Teacher job, Tokyo
|Kontaktname:||Saxoncourt Taiwan Ltd.|
|Bevorzugte Art der Kontaktaufnahme:||Email with CV via Application Box unten|
|Bewerben Sie sich hier auf diese Stelle|
You must be logged in to apply for jobs.
Please enter your email to start your application. You will be asked for password if you have an account on our system, or further details needed to create your new account.
Login / Registration Explanation
You need an account!