Growing compressor company is currently seeking a self-motivated field Service Technician to perform general maintenance and repairs on air compressor and related equipment. Quincy, Sullivan/Palatek & Kobelco Distributorships
The ideal candidate would be a self-sufficient, hardworking, honest and motivated individual with the desire to provide the best solutions for our customer's maintenance and repair needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:•
Perform all maintenance and service on compressed air systems for customer in the NW Ohio and Michigan territory. Primarily Rotary Screw.
• Be fully capable of preparing all work orders, time sheets, and expense reports accurately, neatly, and timely.
• Assist in shop jobs including tear down, inspection and rebuilds of complete units.• Self-disciplined and able to work without direct supervision
.• Communication w/ Technical Department to identify solutions to problems on compressors, vacuum pumps and systems, blowers and parts
.• Provide outstanding customer service.
Successful Candidate will have:
• A great work ethic and strong customer service skills
• A strong electrical/plumbing mechanical aptitude.
• Good driving record (Mandatory)• Must have own hand tools.
• Refrigeration certification a plus.
• 2-3 years of solid field experience involving installations, PM, and repair of equipment
.• Excellent communications and problem solving skills
.• Computer skills, Windows familiar.
We offer company service truck, cell phone, tablet computer, and an excellent compensation and benefits package.National Compressor Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.