Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce
On behalf of our client in the Public Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce.
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce – Mandatory Skills
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in business systems analysis and requirements gathering.
- Extensive experience in business process, data and workflow modelling;
- Experience in development of use cases, relationship diagrams, cost–benefit and stakeholders analyses etc.
- Broad experience in developing architecture models for government organizations
- In-depth expertise in UML modelling diagrams.
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment with integrated enterprise solutions such as workflow management, business process management, business rules management, document management, content management, customer relationship management, enterprise application integration and portal solutions.
- Experience in creating business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and protocols including Java (web and client/server), Service Oriented Architecture, Java J2EE, XML, SOAP, CORBA/RMI, Zachman Framework.
- Experience in the requirement gathering of cloud and web-based applications is a definite asset (e.g. Salesforce).
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering or equivalent combination of education and /or experience.
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce – Nice to Have Skills
- Professional designation or certification is a definite asset
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 3 months to start
Senior Business Analyst - Salesforce - Assignment Location