On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Business Analyst.
Business Analyst – Job Description
- Business Analysts will work directly with Subject Matter Experts and collaborate with internal stakeholders, business users, and technical teams/vendors to drive varying processes within the Program resulting in the development of documentation throughout the product life cycle (I.E. business requirements, functional requirements, process maps, test case development, roadmaps, etc.).
- Lead and deliver on end to end business requirements process (includes business requirements solicitation/gathering/documentation) and potentially translate them into User Stories
- Lead and deliver on all business process mapping activities
- Lead and deliver on all aspects of UAT through planning, execution and closure
- Identify operational, compliance, regulatory, internal audit, and AML requirements. Design relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate risks. This includes writing detailed requirements specifications during design, development, testing and implementation phases.
- Understand the complexity of end-to-end EIP projects and successfully deliver implementations, strategies, and policies.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Implement technical solutions as part of a wider team, including involvement in testing.
- Understand how the risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Support projects across the enterprise and business unit
Business Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst professional.
- Excellent communication - written/verbal,
- Proven leadership in end to end requirements, business process mapping and UAT
- Strong elicitation/documentation in all aspects of requirements and testing
- Financial services industry experience with specific knowledge in the area of control room functions (I.E. personal conflicts, employee trading programs & firm conflicts) & technology implementations associated with such
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills including but not limited to: presentation, prioritization, effective time management, conflict management.
- Extensive Process mapping experience
- Excellent skills in Visio, Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Inquisitive mindset; eager to learn and acquire knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership and analytical abilities.
- Must be a creative, self-starting, results-oriented and highly motivated individual
- Post-secondary graduate of Business, Project/Program Management or related discipline.
- Willing and able to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Business Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Business Analyst - Assignment Location