On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Servicing Analyst.
Servicing Analyst – Job Description
- The Servicing Analyst will be responsible for opening, maintaining, and account transfers for clients and adhering to regulatory requirements. We also process training of assets to and from Investor Line.
- Fulfill routine and frequently non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests, and/or audit/ reconciliation activities, and solve more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standard.
Servicing Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Intermediate Excel skills - formulas/pivot tables/spreadsheet tracking
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer savvy and able to pick up new technology quickly
- Must be able to work Overtime when needed.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma, College/ university preferred. or equivalent.
- 2-3 years related experience required.
Servicing Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Industry knowledge - IROC, AML, KYC
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Experience working with a heavy workflow would be an asset
Servicing Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Servicing Analyst - Assignment Location