Our client in Troy, MI needs to hire an ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST to provide temporary support
JOB TYPE: Full Time. Open ended Contract position. Immediate work
SCOPE: Assist the company by ensuring all Accounting data is processed in a consistent, timely and accurate manner.
- Provide daily support to the accounting area on Accounts Payable/Receivable activities.
- Create client invoices.
- Run and sort Accounts Receivable Aging report to assess which clients are overdue in payment.
- Make a minimum 30 Collections calls daily assisting the company in getting paid for services rendered.
- Post incoming cash to customer accounts. Prepare bank deposits.
- Responsible for credit card statement processing by allocating expenses: Send statement to appropriate areas, receiving receipts, entering them into the system. Follow-up on missing items.
- Process bi-weekly client invoices.
- Assist in paying vendors (input vendor invoices, add cost codes, run checks)
- Interact with clients and suppliers, to ensure satisfaction and prompt resolution of any issues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Ability to follow internal accounting methods.
- Ability to prioritize tasks. Good computer skills with an ERP system such as Great Plains, SAP, etc. Great Plains skills a plus!
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- High-Level written and verbal communication skills. Professional demeanor over the phone and in person. Customer minded.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to train and work at home for the rest of 2020 and then work in the office when transition time comes.