We are seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator, Loan Officers, Bankers to become a part of our team!
- Low cost platform with the best product pricing in the industry and a Rate Match Guarantee!
- High quality inbound leads. No pounding the pavement and no cold calling!!
- Advanced technology that fosters a smooth and streamlined process with speedy turn times that will delight your clients.
- Cross training for all Loan Originators with ability to offer Conventional, FHA, USDA and VA products in all 48 states where we do business.
- License maintenance and continuing education courses provided. LO’s licensed in multiple states.
- Aggressive compensation plans.
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) benefits.
- A company that values having fun. Seriously….Have Fun is one of our Core Values.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
- Guide customers through the loan application process
- File loan applications and supporting documents
- Develop referral networks to locate prospects for loans
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is considered one of the leading retail mortgage lenders in the country, with hundreds of employees serving consumers in 48 states and DC. Our goal is to provide affordable rates with expert customer service to every applicant.
Amerisave.com was designed to make shopping for mortgages easy and straight forward. You can shop, apply and request your rate lock in minimal time.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers a wide array of mortgage products, including VA, USDA, Non Conforming and FHA.
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation offers in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding, so that we can better serve our customers personally and minimize delays.