We are seeking a Superintendent For Commercial Construction Company to join our team! We perform Tenant Improvement and Ground Up Construction. You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
We are based in Tucson, but have projects coming up in Southern California. You would be traveling to these projects as needed with times when you are working on projects in Tucson.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Manage company tradesman for tasks completed in-house
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a General contractor that holds a CR-11 license. We build ground up buildings, Tenant improvements and service work. We work on commercial buildings. We are also a drug free work place.