Position is located in Tucson, AZ
VXI Global Solutions is a leading provider of business process and information technology outsourcing offering comprehensive services to its clients. Our company specializes in call center and BPO services, software development, quality assurance testing, and infrastructure outsourcing. Headquartered in the United States, VXI employs 23,000 people around the world including locations in China and the Philippines. We are seeking a dynamic Client Services Manager for our Tucson site.
At VXI, we are guided by our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
- Build strategic partnerships with Clients to support customer needs. Manages client relationships by functioning as an extension of the client’s business team.
- Manage contract administration for Client relationships.
- Develop a strategy and manage an action plan to allow for 10 to 20% annual organic growth.
- Coordinate/balance resources across functional departments to meet Client specifications and internal financial goals (departments including: IT, HR, Training and Quality, Operations, MIS, Finance and Legal).
- Conduct Monthly and Quarterly business review sessions with Clients.
- Understand business requirements and customize the program set-up features to the Client's specifications and target KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
- Manage Client expectations.
- Coordinate corporate resources and services to meet Client program objectives and KPI's.
- Identify and communicate processes to continually enhance the quality of services to Clients as well as improvements to productivity and business/Client financial goals.
- Provide consultative support to assist Client in meeting business goals while offering solutions to enhance Client performance and expand the services provided by VXI.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage numerous programs requiring extreme attention to detail. Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to adapt with great efficiency in a dynamic environment.
- Prefer 7-10 years in teleservices operations environment with a minimum of 3 years in project management/Client management.
- Prefer 3 years in managing program financials in an outsourced environment or equivalent P&L management experience.
- Strongly prefer applicant have experience working with satellite and cable clients.
With over 28,000 people across 42 locations worldwide, VXI Global Solutions is one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Today, our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.