2 Companies Hiring Production Workers
If your wallet is like an onion, when you open it up it makes you cry, then here is the solution for it to chance. Apply here.
Company Looking for Production Workers
$50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Pay: $11/hr
- Location: Broken Arrow, OK
- Hours: 8am-8pm & 8pm-8am rotating shifts, but lots of days off, you must work every other Saturday.
- Benefits: Full
- Room for advancement!!!
- The right person for this job:
- Must have a manufacturing background.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- About the company: Plastics Industry
Job ID # 103586
Company Hiring FOOD PRODUCTION WORKERS
$50 Advance available after first day at work!
- Owasso area
- Indoor manufacturing environment with exposure to noise from equipment.
- Employees work in a climate-controlled environment of 40°F to 45°F.
- 2nd shift 3pm-midnight
- M-F occasional Saturdays
- Pay Rate: $10.50 an Hr
- Assigned under the general supervision of the Production Supervisor to utilize a variety of NSP processes, equipment, or tools to meet production standards or specifications.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work with fresh poultry and beef.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Must be able to firmly grip all tools used with dominant hand, using proper technique to complete required tasks.
- Visually inspect products or completed tasks.
- Must be able to ensure products are within specification.
- Required to wear all safety and personal protective equipment (PPE) such as mesh gloves, wrist protectors, ear muffs, hair and beard nets, and rubber soled shoes.
- May be required to "fill-in" for other positions when there is a need.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing tasks over period of time.
- Ability to coordinate actions in relation to others' actions.
- Documented good safety and attendance record.
- Demonstrated commitment to the GMP's.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Regular attendance at work and punctuality are essential job functions.
- Ability to deal with stress and get along with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to work in a safe manner, be considerate of other employees' safety, and wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Will train as necessary allowing 60-90 days to reach and maintain minimum daily production standards
- Communicate with internal customers to resolve all issues or problems which require resourcefulness, tact and discretion.
- Applies broad knowledge of products and services when communicating with individuals outside the immediate work area/department.
- MATHEMATICAL/FINANCIAL SKILLS:
- Work with significant deadlines that can result in a disruption to projects, service or products that impact operational cost and/or revenue.
- REASONING ABILITY:
- Ability to apply disciplined knowledge to analyze and resolve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires a full range of body motion to include lifting, twisting, bending, reaching outward, pushing, and pulling.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Required to stand at waist high table for up to three (3) hours before taking a break.
- The ability to maintain one's balance while performing the required work tasks is essential.
- Works at waist high counter with arms extended below shoulder level.
- Walks/stands on even concrete surface, which may at times be slippery due to marinates, water, and other liquids associated with the production process.
- Requires intensive hand/wrist movement to meet the NSP minimum required pounds per day (see above).
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
- The job is fast paced and the ability to deal with stress is essential.
- May be exposed to strong odors such as marinate from seasoned meat.
- Full time regular position that works Monday through Friday, generally 8 hours per day, with minimal overtime. Travel is not required for this position.
Job ID # 109961
4305 S. Mingo Road, Suite F, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145 (right off the Broken Arrow Expressway)
Application Time: 8:00am to 4:00pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 8:00am to 5:00pm
1531 East 2nd Street Tulsa, Oklahoma 74120, (near the corner of Hwy 244 East and Utica)
Application Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Hours of operation: 7:00am to 5:00pm
If you have any questions please call us
Stand-By Personnel offers very competitive referral bonuses -- $125 for a skilled worker, and $200 for a welder. We also offer a $50.00 cash advance after your first day of work.
Our Skilled Division specializes in Temp to Hire Employment.
Skilled Division employees are required to have reliable transportation and own phone.
Must have 2 to 5 years recent job history for the position that you are applying for.
#employment #staffing #productionworker #hiringproductionworker #job #work #Tulsa #Oklahoma #hiring #standby #personnel #looking #manufacturing #industrial #hiringinTulsa #employmentinTulsa #jobsinTulsa #staffinginTulsa #staffingagenciesinTulsa #industrialstaffinginTulsa #workinTulsa #TulsaJobs #hiringinOklahoma #Oklahomajobs #StandByPersonnel #PersonnelinTulsa #localjobnearme #production #workerCompany Description
The Skilled Division of Stand-By Personnel focuses on recruiting people with certain types of education and skills. Most of the positions filled through this department will become permanent, unlike the Day Labor Division. These employees are paid weekly, earn holiday and vacation time after a certain amount of time working with us, and are looking for permanent placement.
To be eligible to work through Skilled, you must have been employed within the last two years, or been a full-time student, own your own vehicle and cell phone, and have the skills the client is looking for. Ultimately, the client chooses the people they want working through us at their sites.