Beacon Resources is looking for a Senior Accountant to join the growing team. The position will involve inventory consolidations, transactional accounting and handle month end closes. They are looking for a go getter to bring new ideas and accountable process improvements. This position reports to the Assistant Controller.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Performs more complex tasks involved in interfacing all reporting systems/accounting transactions into the general ledger for respective functional areas
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies, assist with taxes and fixed assets
- Perform intercompany transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Coordinate quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, etc. is required.
- 4-6 years of general accounting and/or finance experience
- Understanding of US GAAP and SOX internal controls
- Public accounting from Big 4 accounting firm is highly desirable
- CPA (active, inactive or in process)
- MBA is highly desirable
- 3+ years of working experience in healthcare, technology, insurance, consumer products and manufacturing
- Experience working with ERP systems, Oracle, NetSuite, Quickbooks, MS Dynamics, JDE, etc.