PriorityWorkforce is one of largest privately held staffing companies in California. Headquartered in Tustin, PriorityWorkforce is a sales driven company that prides itself in creating dynamic business solutions. With over 25 years of expertise specializing in Light Industrial and Skilled Labor staffing, we strive to consistently deliver that “perfect match” between our clients and our candidates.
We are looking for Leaders; the individuals who will drive our company forward. The role of the A/R Administrator involves providing financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. A typical Accounts Receivable job description also highlights the day-to-day management of all receivable statements, answering client inquiries and performing basic reconciliations of client accounts.
Hourly: $15-18 DOE
Ideal Traits for Success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accountability, Focus, Poise and Professionalism
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain positive and energetic.
- Superior organizational skills
- Effective problem solving- ability with the capacity for critical thinking.
- Time management (with the capability for prioritization and multi-tasking) in consistently changing environments.
- Strong sense of urgency and quality of work is required.
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality and tact when handling sensitive matters.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a vital team member of the finance team, it’s important that an Accounts Receivable job description includes:
- Responsible for collections between 150-200 client accounts
- Manage a heavy amount of daily receivables phone calls/ emails, both inbound and outbound
- Entry of Invoices into QuickBooks
- Assist with posting customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit cards in QuickBooks
- Process statements and send out to clients via email
- Establishing a superior relationship with clients
- A Minimum of 1-year experience in a business to business Collections Role
- Degree in accounting/ finance preferred, but not required
- QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (excel & outlook) experience a plus
- Experience in staffing a plus, but not required
- Valid driver’s license