ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Performs advanced welding activities with minimum instructions and supervision.
- Interprets complex blueprints, manufacturing drawing and written work instructions.
- Sets up welding equipment in accordance with the appropriate Weld Process Specifications (WPS).
- Completes weldments to the applied AWS welding code and blueprint requirements.
- Positions weldment details in location using fixtures, jigs, tape measure, square, rule, and caliper to meet blueprint, manufacturing drawings and quality requirements.
- Utilizes material handling equipment in conjunction with the welding task.
- Assumes responsibility and care of assigned tools and equipment.
- Observes and practices safety procedures and policies.
- Performs other duties as required.
At Marsam Metalfab we pride ourselves on using state of the art technology that enables us to adapt to the diverse requirements of our customers. Our manufacturing capabilities range from small, intricate sheet metal parts that require close tolerances, to large enclosures and assemblies involving structural weldments that weigh thousands of pounds.