Competitive Pay – Home Weekly – Work Life Balance
Affordable Benefits – Consistent Hours – Stability – Growth Opportunity
No CDL required. reLink Medical values drivers at all experience levels and pays for driving experience. reLink Medical believes in work life balance and features weekly time at home.
reLink Medical, a fast-growing company and leader in medical equipment disposition is looking for a qualified and highly motivated, customer service-oriented Transportation Specialist (TS) to join our team! Headquartered in Twinsburg, Ohio, reLink Medical is committed to simplifying the selling of out of service medical equipment to a wide variety of buyers.
The Transportation Specialist (TS) is responsible for delivering and receiving medical equipment to customers (i.e.: healthcare facilities, hospitals, etc.). The TS carries out the movement of medical equipment, timely and accurately by delivering and/or picking up equipment to specified locations, loading and unloading 26-foot box trucks. The TS also performance shipping and receiving duties at the warehouse when not working on route.
The TS acts as the reLink Medical Company Representative and must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor to customer. Responsible for customer satisfaction, the TS works to establish and maintain good customer relations.
reLink Medical offers a full benefit package that includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, (8) Paid Holidays, (17 days) PTO, and much more!
In addition to a robust benefit package, our employees can be found in the break room enjoying company provided hot coffee, specialty drinks and tea throughout the day. You can catch our employees playing a game of basketball, ping pong, Foosball or corn hole in the Bistro. Take advantage of our workout facility during your lunch break. reLink Medical prides itself in investing in our employees.
A Little Bit About What You'll Do:
- Read customer orders, to determine items to be delivered or received at pick up and drop off. Checking equipment in against receiving ticket before and after delivery or receiving to ensure that orders are complete, and the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Load, transport, deliver and unload truck or trailer by hand or by use of forklift
- Secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments
- Delivers medical equipment to customers in a timely manner by driving 26-foot box semi-truck or by flight, making prompt on-schedule deliveries and pickups while notifying management of any delays in the delivery schedule
- Adheres to assigned routes and follows time schedules
- Report and record damage to vehicles, product and/or equipment
- Abides by all transportation laws and maintains a safe driving record
- Acts as the reLink Medical company representative and maintains professional appearance and demeanor to customer
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, and works to establish and maintain good customer relations
- Valid Ohio Driver License meeting driving requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the transportation or logistics industry.
- Ability to work in a Transportation environment either independently or within a team setting.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Solid communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to make quick and decisive decisions.
- Capable of working at a fast and demanding pace.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service practice and procedures.
- Ability to pass drug screen and background screening
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
reLink Medical is quickly growing and is looking to hire qualified candidates immediately! To contact Human Resources Directly, (216)-672-0750.