An exciting new role as Business Development Manager is now open within a highly regarded and innovative international law firm's stunning London based office. Reporting to the Director of Administration, as well as the Chief Marketing Officer in the US, the Business Development Manager will work alongside practice group leaders and will be crucial to development and implementation of marketing plans for lawyers within the firm.
Key responsibilities for the Business Development Manager will include:
- Support lawyer and practice-level business development efforts, including presentations, pitches, and proposals and identification of sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Assist CMO and Practice Group Leaders with the implementation of marketing plans for practice group, team, and individual lawyers.
- Keep approaches and processes up to date by conducting market research and monitoring industry news, sites, competition.
- Coordinate client seminars, webinars and conferences.
- Organise networking events
- Coordinate with lawyers, marketing colleagues and design vendors to create marketing communications materials, including announcements, bios, ads, invitations, and brochures.
- Be the point of contact for the London office and coordinate with partners, CMO, and Director of Media Relations on local media relations efforts.
- Ensure lawyers using social media are in accordance with the firm's policies.
- Ensure that the firms European offices remain synchronised and coordinated by liaising with the Brussels office Marketing Manager.
- Manage development and maintenance of content for website such as the bios of London lawyers, capabilities materials, legal directories, surveys, and internal databases.
- Work with CMO and DOA in preparing annual business development budget of the London office.
- Lead the London office usage of InterAction, guiding IA users to understand the importance of CRM and sharing contacts appropriately.
- Head up the social committee for the London Office, to include organisation of quarterly events, and annual Holiday Party.
The successful candidate for the Business Development Manager role will have solid experience within a marketing role, preferably within a law firm. You must have strong interpersonal skills when communicating with lawyers and other staff, also excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and have high level of attention to detail. You will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and desktop publishing, dbase and CRM software solutions.
This is a great opportunity for someone currently at Manager level, or for an experienced Business Development Executive who is ready to take a step up. If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,