Business Development Bachelor's Jobs in USA
1 week ago
Business Development Associate
San Francisco - California - USA
We are looking for a Business Development Associate for payment products. For this role, you will work in an exciting and fast growing...
Skills Needed: One to two years of Business Development experience.View this Job
Experience in the payments or online technology industry highly preferred.
Excellent presentation and communication skills through different medium
Can easily grasp technical details especially involving the financial and digital space.
Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette.
Have excellent intercultural competencies and experience working in diverse teams.
Business Development Associate JobPosted by Paymentwall
2 weeks ago
Business Development Representative
Washington - District of Columbia - USA
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations...
Skills Needed: EssentialView this Job
- 2-4 years professional experience, ideally in a business development, fundraising, or sales account representative role
- BA/BS or other undergraduate degree
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to balance conflicting priorities effectively
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and result oriented
- Comfort working with teams across time zones
- Demonstrated adaptability; commitment to learning and growth
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- The right to work in the USA (Washington D.C. location)
- Graduate degree in business or other related technical, analytical, or financial subjects
- Experience working in a social impact organization
- Experience deriving business insights from market research, internal data, and other sources
- Experience working with the Salesforce.com platform
- Fluency/proficiency in additional language(s)
Business Development Representative JobPosted by Vera Solutions
4 weeks ago
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur
Lansing - Michigan - USA
Have you been looking for an exciting opportunity to be your own boss and let your individuality thrive in the Lansing, MI area? This is...View this Job
Outside Staffing Entrepreneur JobPosted by National Career Group
over 3 months ago
Market Business Development Manager
Chicago - Illinois - USA
We have an immediate need for a Business Market Development Leader to be globally responsible for driving the growth of assigned markets...
Skills Needed: • B.S. in from an accredited university.View this Job
• Must have 7+ years previous new business or market development experience in B2B industries. Experience in highly technical value chains REQUIRED.
• Experience in petrochemical, surfactants, personal care, compounding, coatings, chemicals or high-end plastics (not commodity sales) is REQUIRED.
• Experience in driving and closing complex technical sales. Comfortable working across all management levels.
• Strong facilitator and negotiator. Flexible and innovative approach to problem-solving. Adept at translating ambiguity into action.
• Prior experience with international travel, multi-cultural relationships. Ability to travel >25%.
• Credible technical skills. Ability to engage with and sell into a technical audience.
• Strong aptitude leveraging collaboration tools (e.g. Skype, Salesforce, SharePoint…) to drive engagement and deliver results.
In compliance with the law, all new hires will be required to complete a background check and pre-employment screen.
Market Business Development Manager JobPosted by Kaizen HR Solutions, LLC
over 3 months ago
Business Development Manager/in Market segment/Retail Channels & Stores
New York City - New York - USA
Position: Business Development Manager (Arjan Overseas, New York) in Market segment (Retail Channels & Stores) - Business Development...
Skills Needed: Business Development Manager with Retail chain stores/ Product potential companies.View this Job
Degree in Marketing with specialization in Retail Sales/ Modern Trade or equivalent.
Business Development Manager/in Market segment/Retail Channels & Stores JobPosted by Arjan Overseas
over 3 months ago
Kansas City - Missouri - USA
Summary of the job: - • Building out new data warehouse/data marts as it re - architects its underlying data platform. - • The business...
Skills Needed: Required skills/experience/education:View this Job
• Understands SQL databases and database design
• Experience writing basis SQL queries
• Experience writing technical requirements
IT-Business Analyst JobPosted by Tekwissen
over 3 months ago
Austin - Texas - USA
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT: April to November - WORK HOURS: Part - time (20 - 30 hours), Monday thru Friday, will require additional hours on...
Skills Needed: QUALIFICATIONS:View this Job
MUST have previous direct advertising sales and cold calling experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Extensive customer service experience
A self-motivated, self-starter adept at juggling multiple projects & problem solving
Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and good follow-through
Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work independently and still communicate with a team
Ability to prioritize and delegate in high stress situations; works well under pressure
Microsoft Office skills required
Development Assistant JobPosted by Austin Film Festival