Business Management Bachelor's Jobs in USA
6 days ago
Business Development Associate
San Francisco - California - USA
We are looking for a Business Development Associate for payment products. For this role, you will work in an exciting and fast growing...
Skills Needed: One to two years of Business Development experience.View this Job
Experience in the payments or online technology industry highly preferred.
Excellent presentation and communication skills through different medium
Can easily grasp technical details especially involving the financial and digital space.
Strong sense of work ethic and business etiquette.
Have excellent intercultural competencies and experience working in diverse teams.
Business Development Associate JobPosted by Paymentwall
2 weeks ago
Client Business Lead
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Client Business Lead needs 5+ years of experience in financial services marketing or applicable business environment - Client Business...
Skills Needed: business management, financeView this Job
Client Business Lead JobPosted by Global Channel Managment Inc.
2 weeks ago
Beachwood - Ohio - USA
Education requirement: Bachelor’s Degree - Here’s what we are looking for in a posting: - o Primary Function - Responsible for the...
Skills Needed: o Basic RequirementsView this Job
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Business Management
Minimum 8 years of professional work experience
o Preferred Qualifications
MBA in Business, Supply Chain or related area
Professional supply chain related certification(s) preferred: ISM, APICS, etc.
7-10 years of professional experience in supply chain
Corporate staff function experience
Buyer JobPosted by Mindlance INC
over one month ago
Senior Account Director
New York City - New York - USA
Job Summary - - The Senior Account Director works n conjunction with agency President, Ellis Verdi, and key department heads to support...
Skills Needed: - A strong commitment to agency account management as demonstrated by multiple positions of increasing responsibility and agency tenure.View this Job
- A demonstrated record of managing and growing a long-term account relationship.
- Genuine passion for extremely hands on involvement in every detail of the account.
- Strategic, disciplined, an innovative thinker. With a broad understanding of the relationship and impact of traditional, digital media, marketing research, content marketing, social marketing and analytics.
- Can work in a collaborative environment and thrive in an unstructured entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture.
- Experience that provides a deep understanding of healthcare industry particularly health systems that include multiple points of access, clinically integrated service lines, physician specialties and insurance coverage.
- Ability to travel 3-4 times a month.
- Track record of success in business development both organic growth with existing clients and new business.
Senior Account Director JobPosted by DeVito/Verdi
over one month ago
Sales manager of automobile mold manufacturer
Full - time entrusted recruitment information - 1. Company Name: An automobile mold manufacturer in China - 2. Job Title: Business Manager...
Skills Needed: 10. Requirements:View this Job
① Familiar with the automotive mold industry, with customer and market resources.
② Understand the latest technology development direction and market trends of the automotive industry, and comprehensively master product management, marketing, sales channel management, price management and other professional knowledge;
③ Familiar with the project management process.
④ More than 5 years of work experience in the same industry, develop new customers and develop market experience
11. Customer development direction: own major airports, major steel mills, major suppliers
Sales manager of automobile mold manufacturer JobPosted by Chengdu Future Talents HR Company