Business Marketing Bachelor's Jobs in USA
5 days ago
Freelance Marketing Content Manager/Remote
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Reston - Virginia - USA
Marketing/PR, Creative Arts/Media
Position: Freelance Marketing Content Manager (Remote) 2021 - THIS IS A VIRTUAL POSITION - Government Business Results (G ) is a small, go...
Nice to have
2 weeks ago
Chief Marketing Officer
Cambridge - Massachusetts - USA
Chief Marketing Officer - Cambridge, MA - Salary: $150 - 200k plus (dependent on overall package/bonuses) - Job Description - We are...
Skills Needed: Chief Marketing Officer
Salary: $150-200k plus (dependent on overall package/bonuses)
We are looking for a passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join our executive team. You will report directly to the CEO and lead our superb in-house marketing team. Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization’s objectives. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
Chief Marketing Officer Responsibilities:
• Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
• Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
• Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
• Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
• Conducting market research and staying abreast of competitor positioning.
• Contributing to new business development initiatives.
• Budget management.
Chief Marketing Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
• A Master's degree in marketing or related field or an MBA may be highly desirable.
• More than 8 years' proven experience in a marketing manager or business development role.
• Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
• Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques and platforms.
over 2 months ago
Boston - Massachusetts - USA
Who we are - Imagine a world where access to clear vision is equitable for all – regardless of the demands of crazy schedules, the...
Skills Needed: What you bring:
- The education and experience. You have a degree in communications, marketing, or related field and 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing from campaign strategy and execution to content marketing. You have expertise in lead generation, engaging prospects through a multi-prong approach.
- The technical knowledge. You have a deep understanding of leveraging tools to amplify demand generation success, including CRM, marketing automation, lead scoring, SEO, social media, and analytics. You have hands-on experience using key marketing platforms such as Hubspot (CRM, web, and email), Mailchimp (email), social media automation tools.
- The creativity and the analytics. You have outstanding writing skills and the ability to adopt our brand’s voice across all messaging and content. You can set and measure KPIs, deriving insights and planning future actions based on the data.
over 3 months ago
Maryland - USA
The Opportunity - The Maryland/Israel Development Center (MIDC) is seeking an Executive Director to deploy their passion and strategic...
Skills Needed: Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Strong entrepreneurial spirit and personal integrity
Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
Successful business development experience
Proven leadership skills with a drive for success, resilience, and adaptability.
Experience with a volunteer/non-profit organization is a plus
A deep understanding of American and Israeli society, as well as knowledge about American Jewish Community
Expertise in communication strategy development and executive, including leading complex conversations in a way this approachable and understandable
The ability to empower others and foster collaboration
Tech savvy and highly skilled in Microsoft 365 applications; familiarity with Salesforce.com is helpful
Knowledge of Hebrew is a plus
U.S. citizen or permanent resident or valid U.S. work visa is required