Creative Advertising Bachelor's Jobs in USA
over 3 months ago
Native US-EN Creative Writer
Boulder - Colorado - USA
Advertising, Creative Arts/Media
SDL is currently looking to recruit a team of native US - EN Creative Writers to work on one of the largest mobile device client’s voice...
Skills Needed: • A native US-EN speakerView this Job
• A linguistic/language related college degree
• At least a year proven creative writing experience (desirable)
• Ability to understand the complex creative brief and execute the copies accordingly
• Creative flair and knowledge of local culture
• Familiar with smartphone voice agents feature (iPhone SIRI, Galaxy Alexa, MS Cortana)
• Able to write copies to suit Millennial generation (born after 1980) as target audiences
• Knowledge of Telecommunications and the understanding of Tagging tool are desirable
Native US-EN Creative Writer JobPosted by SDL
2 days ago
Teach English online to Korean
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Virginia - USA
Position: Teach English online to Korean students - (SPICUS) Teach English Online to Korean students (Home based) - Teach English on -...
Skills Needed: Desired Qualifications:View this Job
Teaching experience (preferred)
TESOL or TEFL certification (preferred)
Punctual and Reliable
Friendly and Creative
Teach English online to Korean JobPosted by Spicus
2 weeks ago
Dialogue List Editor/Translator
Los Angeles - California - USA
Translation, Creative Arts/Media
ABOUT - In VM Productions - Los Angeles we are developing and producing quality films based on original stories and the masterpieces of...
Skills Needed: Must be familiar withView this Job
- Excel software
Dialogue List Editor/Translator JobPosted by VM Productions
2 weeks ago
Washington - District of Columbia - USA
Looking for an IT Product (Healthcare) Booth Attendants. - Are you outgoing and enjoy interacting with people? Then being a booth attendant...View this Job
Booth Attendant JobCompany:
over 2 months ago
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic, and eager teacher to guide our high school students in the area of mathematics. A teacher at...
Skills Needed: Bachelor's degree requiredView this Job
Teacher JobPosted by Majuro Cooperative School
over one month ago
Fresno - California - USA
Job Title: Country Director - Location: Guinea - Bissau (10 months each year); United States (2 months each year) - Reports directly to:...
Skills Needed: Knowledge, Skills & ExperienceView this Job
- Minimum of three years cross-cultural work experience in a developing region, preferably in sub-Sahara Africa, working with development organizations, government, or the private sector.
- Relevant previous job responsibilities include: Liaising between local and home offices, training and working with local team members, and program management.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional results and show clear examples of the following:
o Effectively managed a team in a cross-cultural context and resolved at least one difficult personnel issue.
o Improved the outcomes of a program or team for which you were responsible.
o Negotiated a result that secured a significant new opportunity for an organization you worked for.
o Generated detailed written reports that outlined project plans and documented outcomes, preferably utilizing surveys or other data.
o Worked effectively with host country government officials.
o Developed healthy relationships and coordinated efforts with a wide range of people and agencies.
- Familiar with the international development sector, its institutions and donors, and best practices. Prior experience with grant management is preferred.
- Familiar with the politics and economics of the developing world.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; familiarity with Access is preferred.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak and read Portuguese is preferred, but not required. Willingness to learn Portuguese-based Guinea-Bissau Creole.
- Preferred, but not required:
o Experience developing teaching or training curricula.
o Experience working with a vocational training institution.
o Experience running a profitable enterprise or program.
o Familiarity with life skills, soft skills, literacy/numeracy, and basic business skills training programs.
- Committed Christian and active in a local church.
- Value consistent and clear communication with all team members.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with a focus on outcomes.
- Thrives in a role with clearly-defined objectives, but also flexible and adaptable to changing environments and unexpected circumstances.
- Instinctively is a learner who seeks to understand before reaching firm conclusions. But also continuously questions the status quo and is able to build consensus around outside-the-box alternatives.
Country Director JobPosted by West African Vocational Schools
over one month ago
O Fallon - Missouri - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Job Description: - • Must have hands on experience in troubleshooting the groovy scripts, CI / CD pipelines - Strong experience in...
Skills Needed: DevOps Engineer , groovy scripts, CI / CD pipelines, Chef, Cook book ,Ruby scripting, Jenkins Pipline, with Shell Scripting.JAVA , automation experience of web /application servers (Apache httpd, JBOSS & Tomcat) setup, configuration & architecture through CI/CD. Jenkins2 pipeline, CI-CD, Chef/AnsibleView this Job
DevOps Engineer JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
3 weeks ago
Software Engineer (Systems) Level 5
Mayfield Heights - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
The External Software Development Engineer participates in the software design activities for motion control features in a PC - based...View this Job
Software Engineer (Systems) Level 5 JobPosted by Mindlance INC
5 days ago
Internal Medicine Practice
Manhattan - New York - USA
Internal Medicine Practice for Sale - Manhattan, New York - Outpatient internal medicine practice established 21 years. Annual...View this Job
Internal Medicine Practice JobPosted by Transition Consultants
over one month ago
Graduate Education Coordinator
College Park - Maryland - USA
The National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) at the University of Maryland, College Park, is now...
Skills Needed: Required Qualifications:View this Job
-Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
-At least three years of experience coordinating educational programs or related work experience
-Experience working in an academic department or admissions office working with both faculty and students
-Master’s degree in a relevant field
-Prior experience working with graduate students
-Prior experience working with online programs and educational courses
-Prior experience developing educational programming for professionals
-Prior experience with University of Maryland systems (SIS, UAchieve, AppReview, UMEGS, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
To succeed in the position, the successful candidate should be self-directed with a demonstrated ability to organize work effectively and efficiently, paying close attention to detail. This position will require the candidate to: 1) use critical thinking and analytical skills, 2) demonstrate proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications, 3) multi-task and prioritize work, 4) maintain student confidentiality as required by the standards set forth by FERPA; 5) communicate professionally via all modes of communication; 6) exercise standards of professionalism including in appearance, presentation and demeanor; 7) work collaboratively with a small team of education and training staff members, and 8) foster positive relationships with departmental faculty and staff, and other institutional representatives.
Graduate Education Coordinator JobPosted by National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START)
over one month ago
Jackson - Mississippi - USA
Software Development, Programmer
Our client, a nationally acclaimed interdisciplinary research center in Mississippi is strategically adding a long - term, career -...
Skills Needed: Musts: Bachelor's Degree. Strong data analysis skills. Hands-on Java web application development using Spring framework. Proven experience designing enterprise software and defining software architectures. Front-end, middle and back-end skills. A thorough understanding of relational databases, object-oriented programming, and backup and recovery procedures. User interaction design. Hibernate. JPA. AngularJS, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, Docker.View this Job
Highly desirable: MS/PhD. Elasticsearch. Solr. Leading Agile software development teams.
Software Architect JobPosted by Steinman Recruiting Associates
over one month ago
Physical Education Teacher
El Centro - California - USA
About Us: - Ballington Academy is a Public Charter School Educating Students from Transitional Kindergarten to Grade Six. We offer an...
Skills Needed: 1. Must possess a Single Subject Teaching Credential.View this Job
2. Must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in related field and including all courses needed to meet credential requirement.
3. Must possess a Valid California teaching credential (Multiple Subject Teaching or equivalent. CLAD, BCLAD.) Consideration will be given to Single Subjects Credentials in areas related to Arts, Music, Agriculture and Sciences.
4. Experience in elementary schools as teacher or student teacher preferred. Elementary Charter schools experience preferred.
5. Must have the ability to meet District standards for physical and mental health.
6. Must possess in-depth knowledge of project-based instruction, differentiated instruction, and convergence thinking.
7. Must have knowledge of curriculum, California standards, and effective teaching practices. Must have competency in human relations and oral and written communication.
8. Must have knowledge and expertise with students with special needs.
9. Must have the ability to work well with people: broad grasp of educational planning and curriculum.
10. Demonstrates genuine concern for students and passion for quality education.
11. Act as a role model for students.
Physical Education Teacher JobPosted by Volunteers of America Southwest
2 weeks ago
Ginseng World Health Food Inc is a company which specializes in selling health and herbal supplement products. It has been set up for about...View this Job
Sales Manager JobCompany:
over one month ago
Kansas City - Missouri - USA
Summary of the job: - • Building out new data warehouse/data marts as it re - architects its underlying data platform. - • The business...
Skills Needed: Required skills/experience/education:View this Job
• Understands SQL databases and database design
• Experience writing basis SQL queries
• Experience writing technical requirements
IT-Business Analyst JobPosted by Tekwissen
1 week ago
South Boston - Virginia - USA
Administrative, Customer Service
We are currently seeking an entry - level receptionist/administrative assistant with a professional and positive can - do attitude to join...
Skills Needed: Excellent time management skillsView this Job
Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels inside the office and when representing the company in all facets
Possesses superior customer service skills in handling any situation with grace
Creativity in problem-solving and maximizing resources
Excellent time management skills
Note: You will undergo training for this position!
Administrative Assistant JobPosted by Ed Jacobs & Associates