Medical Administration Bachelor's Jobs in USA
Florida - USA
General Description: - Testing Specialist shall provide the functional support by performing the following duties: - Schedule Tests,...
Skills Needed: Education:View this Job
• Shall have a conferred Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
• Must demonstrate a minimum of two years past experience in a customer service position, and one year past experience in test administration.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, applications, similar software programs, and also demonstrate a working knowledge of database management.
• Shall be able to perform initial troubleshooting to identify problems with electronic and on-line testing situations.
• Shall communicate with the test owner and client support administrator verbally or via written communication in order to resolve problems with electronic/on-line testing exams.
Testing Specialist JobPosted by Entourage Consulting K.k.
over one month ago
Customer Service Representative
Cleveland - Tennessee - USA
Customer Service, Administrative
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems...
Skills Needed: Persuasive Speaking Skills, Empathy, Adaptability, Ability to Use Positive Language, Clear Communication SkillsView this Job
Customer Service Representative JobPosted by Ed Jacobs & Associates
over 3 months ago
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
Tacoma - Washington - USA
Entourage seeks experienced Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist to provide the following services: - General Description: -...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
• You shall provide an extensive working knowledge of Ambulatory Payment Classification (APCs), International Classification of Diseases, 10th Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM), Current Procedural Terminology (CPTs), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), and Evaluation and Management (E&M) coding. An extensive working knowledge is defined as a minimum of three to five years of CDI experience. You shall also maintain a working knowledge of the MHS coding guidelines for documentation, coding and billing services provided by MTF-specific COR.
• You must be able to read, interpret medical records, and understand medical terminology to correctly analyze medical records. Additionally, you shall have a minimum of two years of experience with common office software to include, but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and electronic mail systems and proficient with computer hardware and software (AHLTA, CCE, CHCS, MHS GENESIS, and Essentris) to accomplish assigned tasks.
• You shall be able to read, write, and speak English well enough to effectively communicate with all parties and other health care providers. In addition, if the position requires the use of computers, you shall be computer literate.
• You shall have the required education, training, experience and documented current competence in the area of Health Information Management.
• The required credentials for Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists performing the coding services of this contract will be by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) as a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), or Certified Professional Coder (CPC) through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). Annual credentials shall be maintained.
• One of the following degrees is required:
1. Bachelor in Science in Nursing (BSN)
2. Registered Nurse (RN)
3. Physician Assistant (PA)
4. Medical Doctor (MD) or comparable clinical degree.
• You must be credentialed/licensed through or have a degree from a school accredited from one of the following organizations:
1. The Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
2. Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
3. Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS)
4. Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
5. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
6. The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
7. The American Medical Association (AMA)
8. The Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA)
9. The American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
10. The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA)
11. Or a U.S. based school of higher learning that is accredited from a nationally recognized accrediting agency according to the US Department of Education.
• You shall provide proof of certification and maintain at least one of the following certificates from either AHIMA or ACDIS annually:
1. Clinical Documentation Improvement Practitioner (CDIP)
2. Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist (CCDS)
• Annual reporting of accreditation certification is a requirement and shall be provided without request. Reference from previous healthcare facilities will be made to determine compatibility with the MTF needs.
• You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of recent CDI experience in an acute care hospital setting including minimum of two years of CDI experience in ICD10-CM/PCS and MS-DRGs with experience in providing physician and/or CDI education or similar clinical background experience providing education. Experience with MHS DoD coding is preferred.
• You must provide copies of certificates and a resume to include three years of CDI experience within the last five years prior to assignment at the MTF, if you do not have Department of Defense (DoD) experience
• You must provide copies of certificates and a resume to include two years of CDI experience within the last five years prior to assignment at the MTF, if you have DoD experience
• You must have extensive knowledge of disease processes, clinical indicators, pharmacology medical terminology and usage, including general medical, surgical, pharmaceutical, hospital terms and abbreviations, and abstracting techniques.
• You are required to have extensive knowledge of the official 10-CM, ICD-10/PCS, CPT, APC, DRG and MHS Coding Guidelines for coding and reporting. Previous coding experience is desired.
• You must have extensive knowledge of healthcare regulations, including reimbursement and documentation requirements for severity of illness, risk of mortality, quality outcomes, accurate coding and DRG assignment.
• You must be able to complete initial medical record reviews of patient records within 24-48 hours of admission for specified patient population to: (a) evaluate documentation to assign the principal diagnosis, pertinent secondary diagnosis, and procedures for accurate DRG assignment, risk of mortality and severity of illness; and (b) initiate a review sheet.
• You must conduct follow-up reviews of patients every 2-3 days to support and assign a working or final DRG assignment upon patient discharge.
• You will complete a minimum of 500-550 initial and subsequent concurrent reviews each month.
• You will complete 97% initial and subsequent reviews in required timeframe for timeliness metrics.
• You will complete workload with an accuracy of 97% for initial and subsequent reviews.
• You must be able to formulate physician queries regarding missing, unclear or conflicting health record documentation by requesting and obtaining additional documentation within the health record.
• You must be able to collaborate with case managers, nursing staff and other ancillary staff regarding interaction with physicians regarding documentation and to resolve physician queries prior to discharge.
• You should also be familiar with important areas such as privacy, security, and confidentiality that also impact sharing of clinical information.
• You shall provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
• You will train physicians, coders or ancillary staff on improvement as needed.
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist JobPosted by Entourage Consulting LLC
2 weeks ago
Charleston - South Carolina - USA
We are seeking current or retired superintendents, principals, and teachers to provide professional development and in - service trainings...View this Job
Educational Trainer/Consultant JobPosted by Center for Teacher Effectiveness
1 week ago
OPT/CPT/H/EAD/GC/Citizen & communication
Texas City - Texas - USA
Candidates with OPT/CPT/H1/EAD/GC/Citizen and with excellent communication skills. - Why Shiro Technologies? - * Helps you take control...
Skills Needed: > Java/J2EEView this Job
> Business Analysis
> Robotic Process Automation
> Pega and other BPM
> QA Testing QTP/Selenium
OPT/CPT/H/EAD/GC/Citizen & communication JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
2 weeks ago
Online French Language Teacher
Position: Online French Language Teacher (Weekend position - Our Mission: - With students at the centre, it is our mission to empower even...
Skills Needed: Your skills and experienceView this Job
- French is your mother tongue (C2+ level minimum).
- You feel comfortable speaking English
- You have gained some experience in the field of education.
- You are studying or have completed your studies at the FLE or in a similar field (DAEFLE, or Masters in Education).
- You are available to work during the weekend
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You are proactive in your teaching methodology.
- You take initiatives to solve problems and engage students.
- You can legally work as a freelancer
- Technical equipment (High speed internet connection, headset with microphone, Laptop/desktop with a camera)
- Comfortable quiet working environment
Online French Language Teacher JobPosted by Lingoda GmbH
1 week ago
Devops Operations Consultant
New York - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
· Solid knowledge & hands - on experience on CI / CD platforms (Jenkins 2 Pipeline, Chef, Salt or Ansible) - · Working...
Skills Needed: Devops Operations ConsultantView this Job
Devops Operations Consultant JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
over one month ago
Special Education Teacher
Detroit - Michigan - USA
Special Education Teacher (Michigan) - Intervention Specialist (Ohio) - Job Description - A major portion of the special education...
Skills Needed: · Bachelor’s degree; teacher certification with special education endorsement(s) - OR - master’s degree and other qualifications to enable application for temporary or full approval as special education teacher.View this Job
· Experience: none required; successful special education teaching experience preferred.
· Skilled in interviewing, individual and group treatment techniques.
. Ability to formulate eligibility recommendations for special education students.
. Demonstrated initiative and understanding in working with students, parents/guardians, teachers and staff.
. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written communications.
. Ability to make decisions in accordance with board policies and established procedures.
Special Education Teacher JobPosted by The Leona Group
3 weeks ago
Machining Process Engineer
Virginia Beach - Virginia - USA
Company has an immediate opening for a Machining Specialist to improve the efficiency of machining operations by studying, applying...View this Job
Machining Process Engineer JobCompany:
1 week ago
Wellesley - Massachusetts - USA
Clinical Assistant needed for a growing, patient focused dermatology practice in the Newton/Wellesley area. - This job is perfect if you...
Skills Needed: Bachelors DegreeView this Job
Excellent computer skills, including the ability to type quickly with few errors
Has a high attention to detail
Eager to learn more about the medical field
Clinical Assistant JobPosted by Dermatology and Skin Care Associates, P.C.
over one month ago
Senior Oracle Analyst
Cleveland - Ohio - USA
Software Development, IT/Tech
Position: Senior Oracle Applications Analyst - Key Responsibilities * Develops solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for...View this Job
Senior Oracle Analyst JobCompany:
over one month ago
Los Angeles - California - USA
You can also apply through (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact (916) 518 - 9433 ext...
Skills Needed: You can also apply through (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or contact (916) 518-9433 ext 555.View this Job
*Must have current California NP or PA license without restrictions.
*3+ years experience in a Primary Care setting or comparable work experience.
*Experience with EMR and EHR platforms preferred.
*Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
Physician Assistant JobPosted by Clinica Medica General
1 week ago
Mainframe tester Tandem
Missouri - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
Position: Mainframe tester with Tandem experience - Job Description Summary - • Basic mainframes skills like ISPF, DB2, File - Aid. - •...
Skills Needed: Mainframe tester with Tandem experience , Experience / knowledge in TandemView this Job
Mainframe tester Tandem JobPosted by Shiro technologies LLC
3 weeks ago
Technical Field Supervisor
Ontario - Canada
Location: Concord - Get Pumped About Your Career! - An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Ontario’s fastest growing dewatering...View this Job
Technical Field Supervisor JobCompany:
2 days ago
Internal Medicine Physician
New York City - New York - USA
This is a unique and highly rewarding opportunity to work in a private practice alongside a small, niche group of physicians and a...
Skills Needed: Graduate from an accredited medical school.View this Job
Applicant does not need to be board certified or board eligible.
Fluent in English and Chinese Cantonese or Mandarin is a plus.
Internal Medicine Physician JobPosted by Advanced Oncology