Regulatory Compliance Bachelor's Jobs in USA
over 3 months ago
Columbia - South Carolina - USA
Director (Bad Debt) - ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations, the core objective is to increase revenue...
Skills Needed: Job Requirements:View this Job
• BA/BS Degree in related field or combination of equivalent education and experience
• Minimum of 10 years collection experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years in a management role leading medical collection agents.
• Demonstrates the ability to coach, motivate and provide performance feedback to staff
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
• Expert knowledge of documentation and reporting tools, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to independently work under aggressive timelines while managing multiple projects in parallel.
• Proven ability to analyze reports and documentation
• Experience with Latitude and LiveVox preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Director/Bad Debt JobPosted by Global Personnel Solutions, Inc.
1 week ago
Microsoft .Net Architect
Raleigh - North Carolina - USA
IT/Tech, Software Development
We are hiring for our Government client at Raleigh, NC for a 12 months contract position. - Candidates are expected to have high level...
Skills Needed: .NET Programming - C# and VB.netView this Job
Microsoft SQL Server - Development
ASP.NET WebForms Development
ASP.NET MVC Development (v5)
Microsoft ASP.NET Web API
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
Team Foundation Server (TFS) - Work Items and Branching
System Analysis and Design
Microsoft .Net Architect JobPosted by InterBase Corporation
2 weeks ago
Trade Marketing Assistant
Culver City - California - USA
Trade Marketing Assistant needs expert SAP experience. - Trade Marketing Assistant requires: - Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office,...
Skills Needed: trade, marketing, excel, SAPView this Job
Trade Marketing Assistant JobPosted by Global Channel Managment Inc.
3 weeks ago
Denver - Colorado - USA
Position Overview - Educate!, a fast - growing nonprofit social enterprise, is looking for a pro - active, flexible, and detail - oriented...
Skills Needed: QualificationsView this Job
This is an entry-level role well-suited for recent college graduates, those with a year of work experience, or those who have more experience but are looking to make a career change.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious and over-achieving, with strong communication and writing skills, as well as research and editing skills.
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to execute tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and energy. Must be able to work collaboratively across teams and departments.
- Eagerness to learn and grow, ability to see how low-level projects contribute to the organization’s larger mission, and an interest in learning about behind-the-scenes operations and administrative functions for an international organization.
- A “get-it-done” attitude, grit in the face of adversity, and a team-player willing to support staff on both small and large projects.
- Exceptional trustworthiness, reliability, and good judgement to handle sensitive information and high priority tasks.
- Experience managing projects. No formal “project management” experience is necessary, but you should be comfortable planning and keeping on target a project with many moving pieces and involved stakeholders. Relevant experience could include planning an event, conducting research and writing a report, leading a group in accomplishing a shared goal, or anything else that took superb organization and time management skills, and perseverance to get things done.
- Comfort with learning new technology and software. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM a plus.
- Minimum of BA or equivalent degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), and Google Suite (Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Fits our Five Cultural Tenets—see What is Educate! About?
Operations Assistant JobPosted by Educate!
2 days ago
Rochester Hills - Michigan - USA
Software Development, Aerospace
3 - 6 months. Could go perm. - Phone first; then in person interview if not then Skype. - Rochester Hills – Michigan - Web developer...
Skills Needed: 3-6 months. Could go perm.View this Job
Phone first; then in person interview if not then Skype.
Rochester Hills – Michigan
Web developer contractor
Developing worldwide E-Commerce solutions for multiple customers. This position exposes the user to the full stack associated with the product,
including ERP interactions, Database, Middleware and Front End. Strong communications skills are essential as each team member may interact directly with customers, internal groups;
Customer Service Reps, IT, tax/legal, testers, etc.
Main Skill sets are:
Software – Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, Subversion, Zend Studio, Navicat for MySQL, Microsoft Office
Framework – DotNet, Windows Forms, JQuery, Bootstrap, MVC and Ajax
BS in Computer Science
3+ years’ experience in C#, ASP.Net, and MVC
Proficient with automated testing such as NUnit or Selenium a plus
Communication – team members (internal and external)
Interact well with others
High level of initiative
Strong sense of ownership
About Greenlight: Greenlight is a niche provider of top IT and Engineering talent to Software, Electronics, Medical, Financial, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Greenlight exists to make an impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Web Developer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
over one month ago
Business Development Executive / Business Analyst Intern
San Francisco - California - USA
DxMinds San Francisco Office is Hiring for Fresh Graduates into IT Sales. - Job Description: - Generates IT (information technology) sales...
Skills Needed: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing, Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.View this Job
Business Development Executive / Business Analyst Intern JobPosted by DxMinds Technologies Inc
3 weeks ago
Atlanta - Georgia - USA
* This is a J - 1 internship/ training position for 12 - 18 months! The J - 1 visa paperwork will be handled by USEH International. - The...
Skills Needed: -Application RequirementsView this Job
- between the ages of 21-40
- Bs or BA Degree in the area of Finance
- minimum of 1-year industrial experience
- Advance level of English
Finance/Marketing/Management Trainee JobPosted by USEH International Training & Educational Services, Inc.
4 days ago
Senior Executive Assistant to Executive Director
Position: Senior Executive Assistant to the Executive Director - Greenpeace is known for its creative communications, non - violent direct...
Skills Needed: Minimum requirements for this role include:View this Job
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
5-7 years of relevant coordinator experience; stable and executive administrative experience
Non-profit experience a plus
Additional skills include, but are not limited to:
Highly emotionally intelligent leadership style; Recognized for leadership ability, credibility, judgment and discretion;
Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once, prioritizing and problem solving as needed;
Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with all levels within the organization with professionalism and integrity;
Models emotional awareness, self-disclosure, discretion and integrity with ability to keep specific information confidential
Advanced facilitation skills, including ability to create safe space within diverse groups, support groups through conflict, and create processes and structures in the moment to help a group move forward;
Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondence and other communications quickly with minimum direction;
Detail oriented, administratively strong with ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time;
Managing multiple and changing priorities effectively;
Familiarity working with organizational budgets;
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point / general computer literacy;
Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines;
Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team;
Ability to manage up;
Consistency and a high degree of quality in work;
Curiosity and a constant interest in learning;
Excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy;
Positive, energetic, and promotes organizational culture;
Commitment to environmental issues and principles of non-violence central to Greenpeace’s mission
Senior Executive Assistant to Executive Director JobPosted by Greenpeace
over one month ago
Sr Java Developer
Detroit - Michigan - USA
Software Development, Programmer
Sr Java Developer: - Do you like development for the back - end of the application that forms the main logical backbone of the system? Are...
Skills Needed: JSP, AngularJs, JQuery, HTML / CSSView this Job
Sr Java Developer JobPosted by American Tech Vision Solutions
over one month ago
Elementary English Teacher
Zapopan - Mexico
Elementary English Teacher (Immidiately) - 20 - 25 teaching hours per week. Additional time is for the following: - Planning - Grading -...
Skills Needed: Minimum Requirements:View this Job
- Fluent English, native speaker preferred
-***Classroom experience with children***
-Excellent classroom management skills
- Outstanding personal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to incorporate current technology into the classroom environment
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to make a mínimum of a 1 year committment
Elementary English Teacher JobPosted by Erikson School
3 days ago
Physical Therapist Skilled Nursing SNF
Plattsburgh - New York - USA
Position: Physical Therapist Skilled Nursing SNF H1B or Green Card - Position: Physical Therapist for Long Term Care Skilled Nursing -...
Skills Needed: Must have New York State License or eligibleView this Job
Must have Bachelors, Master or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
Prefer experience, however new grads strongly encouraged to apply.
Comprehensive benefit package.
Physical Therapist Skilled Nursing SNF JobPosted by Julia Edmunds Associates, Inc
2 days ago
Redondo Beach - California - USA
2 weeks on - site in Redondo Beach, CA. off - site after that. 6 - 12 months+ - UVM - Veloce Exp. - US Citizens only. - 2 phone interviews....
Skills Needed: 2 weeks on-site in Redondo Beach, CA. off-site after that. 6-12 months+View this Job
US Citizens only.
2 phone interviews.
start date is between 3-5 weeks out.
Greenlight Professional Services (GPS)
319 Littleton Road Suite 308
Westford, Ma 01886
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
UVM Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
over one month ago
English & History Substitute Teacher/Mentor
Los Gatos - California - USA
Position Summary: - Our campus has an immediate opening for an English/History Substitute. This position provides a student centered,...
Skills Needed: Qualifications Required:View this Job
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required for consideration, as well as a higher level English and/or History background.
Solid subject matter knowledge in a majority of these areas: English Composition, Literature, Language Arts, World and U.S. History, Government, and Economics at grade levels 6-12.
- Teaching credentials are a plus but are not mandatory.
- Experience with students with learning differences and ADHD is a plus as well as mentoring experience.
- The ideal candidate is outgoing, well organized, competent in basic computer skills, and is an individual who is eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic school setting.
- Candidate must be prepared to teach and tutor material at a high school level immediately.
- Expertise in the relevant subject area.
- Understand learning differences and emotional difficulties.
- Ability to mentor as a positive role model.
- Understand and support each student’s Formal Education Plan (FEP).
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Self-directed, proactive, intelligent, knowledge of curriculum and assessment, multi-tasker, problem solving skills, professional written and verbal communication skills, ability to connect with students with patience and compassion.
- Ability to manage stress, and self-regulate during chaos and crisis, consistently positive attitude, strong teamwork, passionate, genuine, organized, internally motivated, service orientation, ability to reserve judgment and respond with curiosity and compassion.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
English & History Substitute Teacher/Mentor JobPosted by Fusion Academy
2 weeks ago
Raritan - New Jersey - USA
Science, Laboratory/Lab Tech
Scientist 1 needs 1 - 3 years’ experience with QC, GMP, and analytical procedures is required - Scientist 1 prefers: - Bachelor's...
Skills Needed: LAB TECH, SCIENCEView this Job
Scientist JobPosted by Global Channel Managment Inc.
4 weeks ago
Hazel Park - Michigan - USA
Engineering, Quality Control
Detroit area automotive manufacturer is seeking a Quality Engineer for its Tier 1 Automotive plant to provide support and planning for the...View this Job
Quality Engineer JobPosted by National Career Group