Telecommunications Bachelor's Jobs in USA
4 days ago
RNC Technical support Engineer
Position: RNC Technical support Engineer for Multiple locations across US - Manage the RNC which includes implementation, commissioning...View this Job
RNC Technical support Engineer JobCompany:
1 week ago
Real/Embedded Software Development Engineer
Germantown - Maryland - USA
Position: Real - Time/Embedded Software Development Engineer - As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working as part of an Agile team...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:View this Job
Review system requirements and design
Design and develop new software applications, working closely with system designers and developers
Implement software applications passing through all stages of development
Complete development projects on time and within budget
Present project objectives, risks and success criteria to Management team
Provide clear and detailed status reports on a regular basis to Management team
Analyze and resolve software issues
Participate in development and maintenance of software release notes and guidelines
Mentor junior software programmers
Bachelor’s Degree or higher; preferably Computer Science major or related discipline.
10 to 12 years of software development experience
Proficiency in software development in real-time embedded Linux environments
C/C++, Objected Oriented development experience
Experience using scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
Device driver development
Knowledge and experience with Multithreading, working in a multicore environment
Algorithm development experience
Familiarity with CPU Architecture and HW basics
Team leadership experience
Good Communication skills both written and verbal
Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team environment
Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Real/Embedded Software Development Engineer JobPosted by Greenlight Professional Services
over 3 months ago
Texas - USA
We are looking telecommunications manager that is capable of problem solving, personnel management, instructing and following the...View this Job
Telecommunications Supervisor JobPosted by B Human Talent
over 3 months ago
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
Cartesian has an exciting short - term opportunity for a BI Analyst in the Philadelphia area to start on March 6th. Candidate will work...
Skills Needed: Skill Requirements - Required:View this Job
• Oracle, Oracle client, TOAD
• Data Analysis
• Statistical Analysis
Skill Requirements - Strongly Desired:
• WeDo RAID
Skill Requirements - Desired:
• Data Warehouse / BI Tools (e.g. Cognos, MicroStrategy, Power BI, etc.)
• PostgreSQL (open source database)
• SQL Server
• File transfer protocol (FTP, SFTP) package such as WinSCP or cloudberry
• Unix / Linux, vi editor
• Telecommunications industry knowledge (billing, revenue assurance, wireless services)
• Amdocs Biller (CES 10)
• TM Forum Frameworx Information Model (SID)
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
• Curiosity and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly and independently.
• Flexibility and a willingness to learn and use new tools as required by the project.
• Strong commitment to quality results through testing.
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Creativity and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with remote team and client successfully.
BI Analyst JobPosted by Cartesian, Inc.
over 3 months ago
Charlotte - North Carolina - USA
Position: Instructional Designer - Senior - JOB SUMMARY - This position is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining...View this Job
Instructional Designer/Senior JobPosted by Elite Personnel Group, LLC