Five Star Painting of Vancouver, WA, has a job opening for a Painting Estimator covering Clark County, Washington. Five Star Painting was founded in 2004 by two friends who painted houses to pay their way through college. Seeing value in their business model, they started selling franchises in 2005. Since then, Five Star Painting has grown into a national brand with franchises across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values focusing on delivering the best painting services in the industry.
As a Painting Estimator, you are a key team member upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for preparing interior and exterior painting estimates within the scope of work while growing new relationships and cultivating existing relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
Compensation consists of commission on earned sales, gas and phone allowances with incentives for exceeding quotas.
- Meet with customers in their homes to estimate cost of jobs and services
- Follow up with prospective customers by phone or email
- Close sales opportunities to meet sales quota
- Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal
- Schedule color consultants if necessary
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum one-year in-home sales experience
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Positive Attitude
- Professional appearance and personality
- Clean car in good working order
- Team player who can work independently
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Final candidates will undergo a background check.
- Must have proof of right to work in the United States.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Five Star Painting LLC is the franchisor of the Five Star Painting® franchised system. Each Five Star Painting® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Five Star Painting LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions .
I acknowledge that each independent Five Star Painting® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Five Star Painting LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Five Star Painting LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed ; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.