Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon.
Why our employees love their job:
We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, a full benefit package, provide a company phone, have flexible work schedules and provide the ability to work from home with a company vehicle.
What you’ll do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes
- Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments
- Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage”
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment
What we’re looking for:
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional appearance
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- 06 license or Journeyman license
- High school diploma
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Cell Phone
- All the tools necessary to perform the job
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Employee pricing on smart home products
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Coverage
- 401(k) Plan & Half MatchingCompany Description
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Fast Company ranked Vivint Smart Home #22 on its list of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies.