How about flexible hours that let you do your thing,whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally,personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of acompany that’s primarily run by independent business owners andthat’s active in your community. That’s helped more than 300,000Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. Ifthat sounds good to you, then we’d love to hear fromyou.
You are trustworthy and havetrust in others. You find joy in the details and believe goodquality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm andcollected under pressure. You understand there is no “I” in teamand thrive in social situations. You get that service isn’t atransaction. It’s about connection. That a smile can make all thedifference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who youare.
- Making people’s dayon all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfyingMcCravings.
- Preparing food andkeeping our world famous burgers and fries, worldfamous.
- Processingpayments. Working cash, working yoursmile.
- Package take-out food. But nosneaking fries…we know they’re everybody’sfavourite!
- Fridge management. Okay,it’s stocking the fridge, but it’s really important when you servethe world’s most popular burger.