Stillwater Construction, a dynamic women owned small business of 40 field and 5 office employees in Northern Virginia is seeking an Office Manager/Bookkeeper to join our office team. You will be the responsible point person in the office for coordination of office management, customers and vendors. You will need to understand and support the basic workflow of a construction company from bids to contracts, to final project closeout.
- Weekly payroll and liabilities for field and office employees completed in Quickbooks
- Accounts Payable, organization and coordination of payments to vendors
- Office support and management for the construction cycle: from job leads to final payment
- Office support and administrative duties as required.
- Previous experience in Quickbooks payroll and liabilities
- Understanding and experience in preparing bids for construction opportunities
- Ability to prioritize and hand off work to others as needed for team coordination
- Willingness to be flexible and coordinate changing directions quickly if the situation requires
- Deadline and detail-oriented