Provides high level administrative support to executives in Discovery’s Technology organization to include coordination of travel, calendar, expenses, sensitive communications and filing as well as administrative support of the department as needed.
1. Schedule appointments, maintains and update daily calendar.
2. Answer telephones, screen calls, route callers, take messages, respond to internal and external inquiries, and provide routine information within scope of authority.
3. Schedule, organize and coordinate meetings and facilities, including travel, transportation/hotel arrangements, prepare and distribute materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc. Arrange presentations and conferences, coordinate equipment needs and refreshments, compile and distribute materials, etc.
4. Responsible for the financial processes of check requests, invoices and purchase orders. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports.
5. Pick up and deliver food to executive(s) when necessary.
6. Establish and maintain records and files. Review, sort and file a variety of materials.
7. Provide data entry and clerical support.
8. Assist with special projects and provide general office support such as copying and faxing.
9. Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, other departments, external vendors and consultants.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in related field of study.
* Verbal and written communication, extremely strong interpersonal, organizational, prioritization, and administrative skills.
* Proficiency in Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Must have legal right to work in the United States.
Sterling, Virginia, VA