Are you interested in joining an ever-growing team with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders? When you join ADI Construction, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career and invest in your future. You become part of the ADI family.
Perks of being ADI family:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance – 50% funded for employee and family by ADI Construction
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance – 100% funded by ADI Construction
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% funded by ADI Construction up to $20K
- 401K – Whether you invest or not, ADI contributes 5% of salary annually
- 6 Paid Holidays – with 2 days off given for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s for a total of 9 "Holidays" per year
- Great Personal Time Off – increased over length of employment
- On-site Game Room, Company Gym and Showers
- Company BBQ’s and events (Annual Chili Cook Off, Holiday Catered Lunches, Friday Cook-Outs during the summer, etc.)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Compensation at or above industry standard
As a Construction Superintendent, you will provide overall leadership and supervision to all on-site activities, ensure that work is completed according to a project’s planned schedule and provide top-notch quality control.
- Schedule subcontractors;
- Maintain a clean and safe job site;
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation;
- Coordinate construction services and activities;
- Keep project on schedule;
- Ensure all installation is correct per drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in Windows operating systems and associated software;
- Experience working on smartphones and tablets;
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
All applicants must complete an application, personality survey, problem solving test and pass a background check.
ADI Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description
Founded in 2005, ADI Construction is a full-service provider of commercial general contracting services.
The ADI Team brings over three decades of industry leadership and experience across the entire spectrum of building professionals and trades in the following types of construction: Tenant Interior, Base Building, Healthcare, Veterinary, Capital Improvement, Multi-Family, Hospitality, Retail, SCIF and more.
Our superintendents and foremen have mastered every conceivable construction challenge and are adept at finding safe and efficient ways to manage their projects. We are ranked among the top 20 Interior Construction Firms and top 100 Private Companies by the Washington Business Journal. The lasting success of our company is a reflection of our ability to meet the changing priorities of the construction industry, while upholding our uncompromised commitment to our clients.