What you will do
Perform HVAC Control systems programming, troubleshooting, installation, commissioning and preventative maintenance as it is related to mechanical, electrical, and low voltage controls components.
Respond to service and warranty calls using Johnson Controls configuration and commissioning tools as well as a variety of hand
tools including electrical testing meters and other electronic testing equipment.
Provide front line technical and repair support through effective communications with Johnson Controls customers.
Provide system repair and or update recommendations and assist in proposing of recommendations to Johnson Controls customers.
Be part of an expanding team of the best technicians in the industry while you build career with a first class global organization.
How you will do it
• Loading Johnson Controls field and network level controller software.
• Performing commissioning and system diagnostics for all levels of system controllers as well as end
• devices (i.e. Sensors, actuators, etc.) and complete all required commissioning documentation.
• Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job progress and issues.
• Calibrates systems requiring basic electronic test equipment.
• Completes administrative tasks including but not limited to time sheets, expense reports, and on-site documentation.
• Documents changes and provides information for as-built documentation.
• Execute company sponsored as well as personally initiated training to insure the highest level of knowledge and capability are maintained
• Engage with customers to fully understand their systems and needs.
• Communicates with the JCI contractor or customer upon arrival and before leaving the work site.
• Follows all safety standards and attends required safety training. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
• Strong understanding of HVAC systems, sequence and applications
• Demonstrated technical aptitude in mechanical and electro-mechanical fields
• Able to use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment such as a multi meter.
• Solid knowledge base in use of personal computers.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication and listening skills.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit careers.