Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
- Perform groundskeeping and maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed fertilizer.
Pay Rate: $9-10Company Description
Candidates enjoy excellent benefits and opportunities to improve their skills through training and certification. These are some of the reasons LINK has been trusted by candidates like you for more than 35 years.
Let us help you find your next job.Job seekers in industries as diverse as construction, logistics and IT have trusted LINK as their career partner for decades — and for good reason. At LINK Staffing, we help job seekers like you find employment faster and more easily. Our team of staffing experts take the guesswork out of job hunting and help you find the right opportunities with less effort.
Our unique commitment to enhanced employee benefits, payroll flexibility, and career development make us the perfect partner in finding opportunities within growing companies nationwide