We are seeking first and second shift Quality Assurance Technician's to become an integral part of our team! Hours include Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (first shift) and 3:30 pm to 12:00 am (second shift) with overtime to be worked as needed to satisfy expanding operating requirements and other needs.
- Assure product conforms to documented drawings, control plans and procedures
- Perform inspections on material and parts within the prescribed cycle time
- Assure noncompliant product is segregated from acceptable product
- Prepare and maintain quality records in accordance to set procedures
- Develop and maintain quality reports for management
- Train operators on proper measuring techniques
- Perform SPC data collection and interpretation of data
- Sort material or parts when required
- Maintain gage calibration
- Be able to perform inspections utilizing standard measurement equipment (Micrometer, calipers, indicators, comparators and multi-sensor CMM)
- Follow documented control plans and SOPs
- Must have a strong knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- 5 years minimum experience in the quality field
- ASQ CQI certificate a plus
A leader in development, and production of critical components, Component Engineers Inc. (CEI) is a second generation family owned and operated business that helps hundreds of companies with their contract manufacturing needs. As a highly trusted and respected metal fabricator in the northeast United States, CEI is devoted to manufacturing quality products, providing superior customer service, and leveraging advanced technology.