- Reporting to the Customer Support and Operations Supervisor, this position is responsible for the receiving, storing, assembly, packaging, and shipping of all Atlas Filtri products.
· Assembles final products using components and a bill of materials.
· Packages complete products for shipping.
· Maintains order and tidiness in the warehouse.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School diploma, warehouse experience, or a related field.
- Forklift/Reach Truck Certified.
- Some computer skills required, and/or willingness to learn.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Reliable & responsible
- Careful attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Active listening
An Italian based company, our passion is to design, manufacture, and distribute comprehensive, cutting edge water filtration solutions. Our focus is on the domestic, commercial, and industrial markets, reaching an ever-growing customer base in more than 90 countries served by a global footprint spanning 3 continents.
Atlas Filtri continues to expand in our efforts to improve water around the globe.