Lincoln Investment is growing!
We are currently looking to add dynamic Financial Advisors in Waltham/Boston area.
Lincoln Investment Differences:
Are you tired of cold calling?
Do you value your independence?
Do you want the freedom to sell your choice of products?
Do you want to be financially rewarded for hard work?
Do you have the desire to make a positive impact in people's lives every day?
Just as you work hard to help clients achieve their financial goals, Lincoln works equally hard to help financial professionals achieve their business and personal goals.
Be a part of Lincoln Investment:
Both regional and local award winning company
Privately held, family owned and professionally managed
40+ years of expertise as a full-service broker-dealer
We take care of our Representatives:
Business management tools and client database management
We provide our Financial Representatives with:
- Transition support
- Two clearing options
- Integrated technology
- Business succession planning
- Marketing support
- Recognition events to celebrate your success
Independence without Compromise:
- Unlimited earnings potential as an independent business owner
- Strong business development assistance
- Freedom to manage your business according to your own plan
- Financial Representatives with Lincoln Investment provide professional guidance and innovative solutions for the investment planning, retirement and insurance needs of their clients.
Lincoln Investment Financial Representative Responsibilities:
- Prospect for new clients (phone, in-person, group meetings, workshops, etc.)
- Public speaking (presentations)
- Enroll (sells) new clients (one-on-one, in-person)
- Conduct existing client account reviews
- Analyze investment performance data
- Prepare for future sales/enrollment presentations
- Develop, present and help implement financial plans
- Analyze prospect suitability and investment objectives/needs
- Present financial solutions (retirement, insurance, college planning, and investment)
- Some of what our financial reps do can be done on site at an employer's (school district, college, etc.) location
Desired Skills and Experience
- Track record of successful work experience for a period of five to seven years
- FINRA Series 7 or 6 and 66 preferred or ability to acquire FINRA Series 7 or 6 and 66 registrations, and sometimes additional licensing
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A bachelor's degree is preferred, with five years of business experience and proven success in a previous career
- We look for dynamic individuals with interest and/or experience as:
- Financial Sales, Financial Planner, Financial Investments,
- Investment Advisor, Investment Sales, Insurance Sales.
As a full-service broker-dealer and registered investment advisor, Lincoln Investment knows that there are many destinations along your life's journey that require financial security. We are committed to helping individuals and families achieve long-term financial well-being through the expert guidance of independent financial professionals and an extensive array of carefully selected investment choices. (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com