· Deploy test plans for operating environments.
· Deploy test plans for applications.
· Deliver reporting on test results in order to enable efficient defect repair.
· Propose system enhancements as needed.
· Propose and deliver revisions to work-flows as needed.
· Manage automation processes using HP Quick Test Pro.
· Execute manual and automated testing.
· Plan and execute performance load testing.
· Develop and deliver test documentation in the approved format.
· Other efforts and initiatives as directed by the Program Manager.
· Plan and institute automated regression test processes using HP Quick Test Pro.
· Plan and execute performance and load test utilizing HP LoadRunner
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
3.1.4 IT Quality Assurance Analyst
The candidate must possess the following skills:
· Experience with software test process in Safety applications in transportation industry
· Must have the ability to organize testing across several projects.
· Must present data to management groups in a clear and concise manner.
· Must have a clear grasp of the Safety Management Modules in order to make valid recommendations throughout the test process.
· Must have a background in dealing with sensitive information.
· Hands-on experience with HP tool sets (Quality Center, QuickTestPro, LoadRunner)
· Hands-on experience with manual testing.
· Hands-on experience of executing software testing within a SharePoint 2007, 2010 environments.
· Practical Experience participating in a SharePoint platform upgrade.