SUMMARY OF POSITION: Ensure profitable sales growth through activity and service delivery. The primary focus is to bring in quality new business.
- Responsible for building upon and maintaining existing and new business in a designated sales territory.
- Exceed sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identify and qualify quality sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Lead the development and execution of sales presentations.
- Participate in the creation of proposals for providing staffing services, customized to prospective clients’ needs.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions, to include bill rates and/or markup rates for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Document all activity in the company applicant tracking system.
- Communicate and strategize with Recruiters to seek new ways to build the business.
- Coordinate with the Recruiter’s to onboard new clients which will include facilitating introductions between new clients and Recruiters and work with Recruiters to set up customized services according to clients’ specifications.
- One (1) or more years of successful sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with direct customer interface and verifiable excellent customer satisfaction experience preferred.
- Previous experience in selling staffing solutions preferred.
- Advanced communication and negotiating skills are required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral, write sales proposals and finalize optimal client fees.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.